[A-RP] The Games of Redridge - Concluded

I would like to get some extra attention on this years event.

Operation: Redridge
Suggested Numbers for a squad: (5 - 9)
Required numbers to form a Fireteam (2-4)
Available on Tuesday and Thursday from 19:00 and on. (Thursday will likely go on way past midnight)

Mission Description
A squad turned rogue after half their unit was brutally murdered in the war for Loraderon. Multiple calls of distress were made on the radio, but none were heard, or answered.

After failing to receive back up, this particular squad escaped the warfront and began to plot their revenge. The Games of Redridge, being their target.

Our Intelligence shows their Combat Outpost to be in Stonewatch, a garrison that was once the pride of the Alliance. Find out what you can and capture Sergeant Ericson

Rules of Engagement

1. The Squad will only use Lethal force when absolutely necessary.
  2. All Aggresive Hostiles are to be overpowered, disarmed and captured for possible questioning
    • Aggressive Hostiles (Noun) ‘’ 1 An enemy which directly threatens the operation by active wielding of weaponry or other tools of destruction.
  3. All other personnel in Stonewatch are to be considered non hostile, and thus halted, disarmed and evacuated from the vicinity.

Final Notes
Work fast, our scouts have picked up an IED Threat.

For our Location this year, Lakeshire will be our main hub. Find the Imgur link below for more details about Combat Zones.

ht tps://imgur.c om/a/9gzJuTt

If you wish for your character to get a special announcement, contact: Ansal Sax#7686 - The deadline for this is the 15th.

For Sign ups this year:
All the Games require a Champions Pass, this pass shows an image of the Games being held on that day. Every day, you’ll have to renew your champions pass for the Games of that day.

We’ll be posting the brackets later to give you an indication of the numbers in the Tournament.

Staff Passes
For all Medics, Squires, Guild Masters & Organisation Staff. You will be asked to check in with the Welcoming Committee to receive a Staff Pass, which ill give you special entree to our FOB, the FOB asks for Identification at the door.

Afterword
I’m really excited for this edition, as a small story will be telling you the passing off my previous character. (Marik Caloran) - and this edition will introduce my new character as new host for the Games!

After Afterword
This is an extra announcement. Because I keep receiving the same question.

Sign ups for the Games are individual and start 21 hours in advance of the first game of the day. Strictly IC at the Welcome committee. (So at 23:00 the day before until 19:00) - Signing up outside these brackets are possible. However require an OOC fee of 5000g. Early Bird Sign ups start the 15th. IC the early bird sign up us a single golden coin.

6 Likes