[A-RP] The Games of Redridge - Concluded

Upon entering Redridge you see various notices plastered at the roads leading into Lakeshire

ATTENTION - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
You are now entering a restricted weapon zone. No weapons are permitted past this point in the interests of safety.
Surrender any and all weapons to security forces in exchange for a weapon ticket; your weapons will be stored safely and will be returned to you upon conclusion of the Games or your exit from the restricted area.

Note that weapon restrictions are in place for the duration of the Games of Redridge in order to preserve the King’s peace and ensure public safety.
In case of attack, please remain within the restricted area and allow security forces to deal with the situation. If your aid is required, you will be notified by the organisers.

Failure to uphold the above rules will result in the disqualification of both yourself and your group from the Games.

See you at the Games!

With The Games of Redridge nearing us! I want to say a special thank you for my dedicated Staff who’ve been working and giving me feedback during this all!

• Arvo Deluves - Liontooth Squadron
  • Sergeant Matheson - Footman
  • Eugene O’Malley - Footman
  • Sir Ortellus Falheim - League of Arathor
  • Sir Matrious Smith - House Briarcliff / Calorans
  • Sir Cristopher - Calorans
  • Sir Eric Hightower - Calorans
  • Sir Edmyn Darpley -

Honorable mention to Sir Jack Asheton, who’s helped me with some Gryphon must know aspects.

7 Likes