[A-RP] The Gilded Compass

Laughed my booty off when Nelox and friends tried to join the communities i’m keeping watch over. F**k outa here, aint no one got time for that.

7 Likes

I haven’t ERPd in almost 10 minutes I’m absolutely devastated actually

But yes! Come join us in the Gilded Compass. If you got a do-gooder of a character that wants to find some friendship as He or She travels Azeroth, searching to make peoples lives better, we’re the group for you.

There’s even talk of receiving a nice little heirloom for being part of this group!

Waves a flag of approval from the opposite faction

I’d almost consider putting content to one side and getting back into RP for this concept! I’m eager to see where you go with it.

1 Like

Interesting guild concept, its nice to see people take on the mantle of being pro-Light, Pro-Alliance without adopting this weird headcanon of “LYNCH THE VOID ELVES” and similar.

Although I do have to make note on this

Goldshire is actually completely clean and sterile in War Mode, an excellent place to rp actually.

As for the failed “gottem” moment, perhaps all that time breathing in the fumes of nerth rp has got into someone’s head a bit too much.

7 Likes

I spat over my screen at that put down. :ok_hand:

Detective in ten characters.

Good luck with this fellow Purgers! People should at least check them out…9/10 rating from me! (Cannot be a 10 as im not there)

3 Likes

Just RP that you go to Scholomance with a 5-man brigade and trash the place pracically unopposed, that gets him real emotional.

On-topic, good luck with this!

3 Likes

Alyndaria seems like a nice lass, best of luck with the guild. Perhaps we can organise something at some point :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure we’d more than love to organise something with you!

Damn, I still can’t get the pharse “Stockade’s finest, at your service” said in a kul tiran accent ever since I’ve read your thread out of my head!

We can talk in game about this in greater detail ^^

1 Like

Enjoyed a pint of ale at an unkown Inn whilst being introduced to the team. It was a nice short happenings. I am excited to be working with the folks we got, and hopefully more to come!

1 Like

I hope to see you guys IC soon, would really love to RP and get to know more about what the Guild is about IC. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are currently around at the Crimson Compass campaign, mainly in feralas!

After that I’ll see where the guild members want to go next ^^ Maybe you’ll meet us there!

2 Likes

The first combat event of the Gilded Compass went well. We eradicated a small Horde incursion in Feralas, managing to slay a few soldiers and sabotage a blight thrower.

Here’s to many more successful good deeds.
https: // i.imgur .com/yYiOfTF. png

3 Likes

After a rather dangerous series of adventures along the middle of the Eastern Kingdoms with the Hilted Blade, the Gilded Compass makes preparations to head to the Silverpine Offensive!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.