[A-RP] The Melorian Circle šŸ“–

Our event hiatus is done and weā€™re going to back in action! Ready and roaring! Some very good story lines on the way, inquire if youā€™re interested!

2 Likes

This certainly seems like an interesting guild! Problem will be deciding who Iā€™d join with! Dark iron or draenei shaman perhaps. Iā€™ll poke you further at some point, wish the best!

1 Like

Feel free to message and discuss! I look forward to chatting to you!

2 Likes

A really lovely guild for anyone looking to do storylines for their character or be part of othersā€™ storylines! The events hosted by the guild have been really great and varied and I have enjoyed my time so far a great deal~ :sparkles:

3 Likes

We have a new trailer made by one of our lovely guild members!

Assisted by these three great voice actors

https://twitter.com/robustkite
https://twitter.com/kidkerrigan
https://twitter.com/jay33721?lang=en

4 Likes

Does anyone ever feel like thereā€™s not enough swoosh to the woosh? Worry no longer because the circle has you covered. :triumph:

Always enjoying setting up plots with other guilds, too! You need magical support? Weā€™re here to help!

You want a magical plot or something totally unrelated to magic but a curious adventure nonetheless? Befriend us and together we will witness the world!

Shamelessly pointing to my side-project, the magical inn called The Nocturne!

1 Like

I approve this message

As usual, we are still looking for:

• students
  • teachers
  • freelancers (ā€œthose who do not teachā€)
  • 1 - 2 non-magic fighters or Spellblades
  • non-magic wielding characters who wish to study, work together with mages and/or explore the world together (any non-magic focused character)

Had a great series of events last week and expect to see many more on the horizon. Including some quite big ones. :eyes:

Jeraiel would really enjoy seeing some more:

• non-spellcasting curious people
  • people who know how to fight without magic

On the other hand, spellcasters are always welcome!

What better time to be part of the guild than now! After all, I will soon be hosting part two of the missing artefact trilogy!

Thatā€™s pretty sexy.

2 Likes

So, the Circle will be seen more around as we go on our adventures! Feel free to interact with us and see what may come from the RP!

4 Likes

When we are not saving damsels in distress in Stormwind City we banter about in our private little tower.
Many secrets are still to be found and told, so join us in our adventure to do so!

3 Likes

The Circle is currently out and about as one of our guild narratives has begun:

• The Melorian Chronology: Chapter 1
    Danger? Check.
    Bonding? Check.
    Adventure? Check.
    Magic? Do you even have to ask?!

If youā€™re curious about a very peculiar set of individuals who all have their own stories and events which are loosely tied together, then feel free to message any of us or message Aurosen on discord/ingame if you want to talk to our boss! :blush:

Jeraielā€™s side-project, the magical inn called ā€˜The Nocturneā€™: [RP-A/H] "The Nocturne" šŸŒŒ - The Inn Between Worlds! - "The Key To Reality." (Hiatus)

4 Likes

Jera has been hosting an absolutely amazing event and there is even more to come! Very much props to her and her efforts to provide excellent roleplay opportunities.

3 Likes

As our latest adventures come to an end and the circle reunites to meet at The Nocturne on March 13, I wanted to inform people of what we have been up to!

We recently embarked with the dwarves of Clan Stormheart on a delightful, yet really painful adventure (ouch, ouch, ouch)! :fire: Jera hopes to return north some day to learn more of dwarven culture and baby gryphons. :heart:

Additionally, The Melorian Chronology - Episode 1 came to an end last week, kicking off our third guild narrative. Many more stories are yet to come and force the circle to travel the world, to seek out wonders and mysteries alike.

In regards to the story of this guild, I would just like to say that this mixture of adventure, casual/social, learning and expeditions is becoming more and more fruitful as our individual narratives interwine with each other, leaving a story that arcs into more and more branches but with one root at its heart: the Melorian Circleā€™s members.

If you like storytelling, interacting with other amazing individuals or guilds s.a. Clan Stormheart, then please, seek us out! Weā€™re currently recruiting various roles and offer special positions to members!

We are always open for new students, teachers, or adventurers with an affinity for magic!

Current "paid job positions to aid with our research":
                        Treasurer
                       Vault Warden
                    Temporary Librarian
                 Seneschal of the Tower
                        Recruiter
                     Medical Officer (doctor, alchemist, healer)
                         Emissary
1 Like

Our recruitment is open for all kinds of characters, with an affinity for magic or not :sparkles: Please consider joining us if you enjoy meaningful, magical narratives~

1 Like

These folks definitely have a friend in Clan Stormheart, lovely bunch - canā€™t wait to bump in to them again at some point!

3 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m sure you will!

Somethingā€™s on the horizon.
Something lurks in the thickening fog.
Theyā€™re coming for all of us.

The Melorian Circle will soon depart for season two of one of our main guild narratives, The Melorian Chronology, and this time we are planning to bring friends!

A three episode adventure awaits, loosely tied to the [A/H-PVE] Return of the Damned 3 CAMPAIGN Finished!. Come with us and find out who lives, who dies, and who tells their story!

Recruitment: Open!

• Mentors / Teachers
  • Apprentices
  • Freelancers / Researchers
  • Hired Mages / Spellblades / Magical Mercenaries
  • Civilians working for the Tower (Bookkeeper, Maid/Butler)

Additionally, we still have these special roles open for taking:

•                 Treasurer (mathematician)

•              Vault Warden (protective magic skills)

•                 Librarian (Temporary, possibly permanent) 

•    Seneschal of the Tower (combat magic / fighting skills)

•           Medical Officer (doctor, alchemist, healing magic)

•                  Emissary (diplomacy skills, political)

Are there restrictions to this guild?

Check out the guildā€™s trailer for further IC information!

While we encourage those who roleplay more magically inclined or influenced characters, all backgrounds have potential and thatā€™s because everything can be researched, taught, and collaborated. After all, when youā€™re out on the field all skills can become the most valued.

How do I join?

Just contact Aurosen in-game whether IC or OOC
or you can add his discord: Zeon#3372

1 Like