[A-RP] The Melorian Circle đź“–

Enjoying my time in the guild a lot! An interesting cast with fun dynamics. Looking forward to more with these merry band of people.

1 Like

You are new to WoW magic RP? We can teach you!

You are looking for both casual and serious RP? We’ve got it all!

You don’t have that much time on your hands? Alts are welcome, too!

There’s always someone around to join you and everyone’s got their own little event and story to follow, forming a more holistic approach to generating RP opportunities.

Everyone has a tale to tell and we believe that all stories are intertwined in one way or another -

Come and join us! We’d love to be part of your story!

Hi,
Where is the guild currently located, IC speaking, if I may ask ?

We’re currently based around Stormwind and Elwynn but set to change with events.

For those folks seeking mystery and magic in rp, its an interesting gathering of characters.

Recruitment into the circle is open for those curious!

3 Likes

It’s the first day for our Something is in the air tonight event! Hope to see a bunch of you participating!

1 Like

We are still looking for:

• students
  • teachers
  • freelancers (“those who do not teach”)
  • 1 - 2 fighters / Spellblades
  • non-magic wielding characters who wish to study, work together with mages and/or explore the world together (any non-magic focused character)
1 Like

The Circle finally set up their tower’s defenses! We also have a kitchen - Christmas baking at the tower?!

The lockdown is over (our personal lockdown!) … and Jeraiel will say goodbye to her couch as she can finally pester people in the name of the Arcane again!

Our event schedule is getting a bit clustered, but our rule remains the same:

• you only join the event that suits your character - no one is forced to attend everything! Variety and choice are the key! :woman_mage:
2 Likes

Our event hiatus is done and we’re going to back in action! Ready and roaring! Some very good story lines on the way, inquire if you’re interested!

2 Likes

This certainly seems like an interesting guild! Problem will be deciding who I’d join with! Dark iron or draenei shaman perhaps. I’ll poke you further at some point, wish the best!

1 Like

Feel free to message and discuss! I look forward to chatting to you!

2 Likes

A really lovely guild for anyone looking to do storylines for their character or be part of others’ storylines! The events hosted by the guild have been really great and varied and I have enjoyed my time so far a great deal~ :sparkles:

3 Likes

We have a new trailer made by one of our lovely guild members!

Assisted by these three great voice actors

https://twitter.com/robustkite
https://twitter.com/kidkerrigan
https://twitter.com/jay33721?lang=en

4 Likes

Does anyone ever feel like there’s not enough swoosh to the woosh? Worry no longer because the circle has you covered. :triumph:

Always enjoying setting up plots with other guilds, too! You need magical support? We’re here to help!

You want a magical plot or something totally unrelated to magic but a curious adventure nonetheless? Befriend us and together we will witness the world!

Shamelessly pointing to my side-project, the magical inn called The Nocturne!

1 Like

I approve this message

As usual, we are still looking for:

• students
  • teachers
  • freelancers (“those who do not teach”)
  • 1 - 2 non-magic fighters or Spellblades
  • non-magic wielding characters who wish to study, work together with mages and/or explore the world together (any non-magic focused character)

Had a great series of events last week and expect to see many more on the horizon. Including some quite big ones. :eyes:

Jeraiel would really enjoy seeing some more:

• non-spellcasting curious people
  • people who know how to fight without magic

On the other hand, spellcasters are always welcome!

What better time to be part of the guild than now! After all, I will soon be hosting part two of the missing artefact trilogy!

That’s pretty sexy.

2 Likes

So, the Circle will be seen more around as we go on our adventures! Feel free to interact with us and see what may come from the RP!

4 Likes