[A-RP] The Moonrise

Leaflets are pinned to some houses of Stormwinds various districts and woodlands. Approaching one of the announcements, it is visible that the text is both in Common as well as in Darnassian.

"Ishnu’Alah, To all Kal’dorei and friends and citizens of Stormwind!

For years now, the Night Elves of Kalimdor have invited your allies and kinsmen alike to join the old Kal’dorei custom of the monthly Moonrise, to share your friendship and your praises to Elune. In the light of recent events, your homelands became contested, with many of you finding refuge here on the other side of the world, which was surely no easy choice for you.

Now we invite you to continue your custom, here in Stormwind, in the circle of your friends and allies. Your homelands may be far away and troubled these days, but we are all gazing upon the same moon.

Be welcome to join us on the 1st sunday of this month, and every month, by the old grove above Stormwind Harbour, to share an evening of kinship and reminisce. There will be food and drink, and Cherwina ([or a substitute]) will hold the prayer when it is time to receive the Goddess’ blessing.

The festivities will commence an hour before Moonrise, and everyone is welcome! Leave your grudges and your weapons behind, and enjoy with us a peaceful celebration of Elune, of kinship and of the beauty of the rising moon.

We are looking forward to see you there!"

A continuation of the monthly Moonrise event is on today. It will be held in the wood, west of Stormwind. Feel free to gather from 21:00. Moonrise itself should be about 21:30.

Apologies for the late notice. Dates and my holiday have confused me somewhat.

4 Likes

I recall …apparently-not-Alliance-members… attending a Moonrise earlier this year…

The ‘A’ in the title, does it mean such characters are not welcome?

2 Likes

My apologies. It is open to all, just more Alliance focused due to the nature and location of the event.

3 Likes

I am sorry I could not be there, I miss meeting up for this

4 Likes

Azeroth and Elune aren’t going away anytime soon, drop in when you can :slight_smile:

…I haven’t been much around lately, myself, either, but I enjoy it when I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.