[A RP] The Nightingale Society

The Nightingale Society is once again, holding an open recruitment to all able bodied individuals of the Alliance. With over six successful years of serving the Alliance we have stood against much spite, and with even more loyalty. However, in contrast to this we have stood strong in our beliefs that unity, respect and cooperation is essential in order to serve the Alliance and her people to its full extent. To serve the Alliance’s best interest.
We stand strong amongst allies and we seek more to join our ranks in order to safeguard the Alliance and its people. New threats will continue to appear on the horizon and only those willing to rise to the occasion will be able protect the things they hold dear. The Nightingale Society will be amongst the first and we want you to join us.
Seek out the banner of the Nightingales in Stormwind to join!

INFORMATION
Founded in 2012, we are a Society devoted in aid of the Alliance and threats posed against it. To provide a safe-haven for those who desire to be in our ranks.

The ‘Nightingale’ Society is an order founded on the principles of Honor, Compassion and Justice. It serves under the banner of the Grand Alliance, offering aid in terms of strength, medical aid or knowledge. While the Society primarily operates within Stormwind it is not uncommon for the order to travel to far off corners of Azeroth to eradicate threats, intercept and retrieve dangerous artifacts or make interesting discoveries.
The Society aspires to ensure that all under the banner of the Alliance are safe from evils known and unknown. They will not hesitate to run into the throes of battle for a cause that is just to assure that victory is gained in the name of all that is good in the world.

DIVISIONS
While the Society has a set list of ranks that apply to everyone for progression, we also separate our numbers into specific divisions suited to the skillsets of each member. There are currently four official divisions.

Click for Division Info

DAWNGUARD

We are not for the weak of heart or body. Joining the Dawnguard is a matter of dedication, bravery, strength and discipline. Fall behind and every innocent life that is lost is on your hands. Initiates joining our rank will be expected to be in full bodily health, to be open about their weaknesses so that their comrades may make up for them. Fear is not within our hearts, though the sense of danger, is very real. Bravery to stand against the overwhelming tide, to stand with you brothers and sisters, is what makes us the very bulwark of the Society and a peerless shield of Alliance. Our discipline to never falter, to adapt to a tactical advantage on any battlefield within moments of engaging in combat is what sets us apart from many other orders of the Alliance. Our strength is what our enemies fear as we strike down those that would the endanger the Alliance. Dedication is what keeps us united. For we all stand to fight and protect, for the glorious future of the Alliance.

DUSKWATCH

None should consider joining the Duskwatch lightly, as it has a habit of chewing up and spitting out those who cannot show their metal. Cunning, discipline and dedication is what will be expected of every initiate who wishes to join in our rank. You will be the hidden blade of the society. the silent arrow that pierces through the darkness. When there are those who bring about danger to the security of the Alliance and the society, the Duskwatch will remove them. When a cult rears its foul head, the Duskwatch will cull them. When those who try to flee from the crimes they have committed, the Duskwatch will hunt them. When secrets lay hidden within our enemies be it in mind or vault, the Duskwatch will take them. “We fight in the dark so others may live in the light of day, we are the Duskwatch”.

ENLIGHTENED

Not every battle is won through sheer strength and stealth alone. Wisdom, intelligence, adapting. These are but a few of tenants of the Enlightened. Our knowledge is never squandered or underestimated. Each initiate that wishes to join our ranks must have the willingness to learn, to be open to world of information that may need to question themselves. Knowledge is power and it comes in many forms. We hold the wisdom that aids to guide the sight of the Society. The intelligence to see the several outcomes we pass as we safeguard the Alliance. We are able to adapt our knowledge and skill to any given situation, to fight, to bolster, to teach and to learn. Any knowledge, no matter how small, can be what changes the tide of entire wars.

HEARTMENDER

We’re not the daggers. We’re the shield wall. We are the ones that keep everyone together. We keep the wall strong. The minds and daggers sharp. Our caring hand and healing touch is what keeps everyone alive and well. You are the one to keep the single individual strong. The initiates that wishes to join the rank of the Heartmenders, must be prepared to care for those ours that are injured and is in need for a caring healing hand. Knowledge is key as well your abilities to heal. Be it light, nature elements or chi. Whether you’re just starting your path in healing or have mastered the way, you are the one to keep the Society alive and well, in and out of battle. You’re their shoulder. Their healing hand. Their Heartmender.

UNIFORMS
The Society does utilize uniforms that are linked in our Discord, each unique to the Divisions. These uniforms are only ever used during large campaigns, members, however, are free to use their normal attire or gear when doing normal events and storylines with the guild - as long as this is suited to the tabard colors.

WHAT WE PROMOTE
The Society promotes quality roleplay with engaging storylines for our members. We’re a closeknit family who tend to welcome any newbies with open arms. What make us different is that we do not have a single Guild Master but instead a singular council of four individuals who share ownership of the guild. We encourage quality over quantity with who we recruit, but that does not mean we will turn away new roleplayers just because they don’t fit our standards. The Society is just it, a Society - built on trust and brotherhood with major eagerness to stand at the front of the line with any campaigns or storylines within the guild itself, or even server wide!

RECRUITING OFFICERS OOC NAME
Edirloette Anson-Flust Edirloette
Worvian Redfang Worvian
Lily Anson-Flust Bloodlily
Emilia Evelynn Applebough Emìlía
Avrama Avrama
Riralsun Moonwish Riraelsun

Come seek us out in character if you’re interested in joining!

Our Argent Archives!

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/150972
10 Likes

I agree. :grin::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Hopefully I will run into you guys at some point for whatever reason.:grinning:

1 Like

This guys are very good, give them a chance :smiley:

2 Likes

An excerpt taken from a diary entry, during the guilds campaign in Nazmir (Strike at the Heart).

UNDEAD INCURSIONS

Click to read

I don’t remember when I had fallen asleep. I just remember waking up to sand and gulls crying and the incessant humidity that assaulted me in every moment. I saw Worvian and Riralsun in the distance, probably discussing scouting parties and to ensure that the landing point was secure and a small distance away, I saw Secana as well. I elected to approach the Heartmender recruit, initially to ask about progress, whether she was alright, but when I arrived, Secana was the first to speak.

“Can we talk… in private?” I had nodded, prompting Secana to lead the way and we went a little ways away from Camp, but still in sight. I didn’t really know whether I was furious with Secana’s foolishness or downright amused, nevertheless I told her off and sent her on her way. I followed shortly after and noted that the camp was lively and bustling. Many of the recon were missing, perhaps scouting the general vicinity - more likely well hidden and guarding the area with a fierce attentiveness. After some time of standing around and twiddling my thumbs, conversing with a few and - I hate to admit relapsing into riskily climbing a tree with Secana, I finally pulled myself together.

I realized something then. The voice had not returned at all since yesterday which probably accounted for my brazen mood. I called upon the Heartmenders of the Society then, and asked for a report. Secana, she was very new to this, but her progress was phenomenal and I was proud, having taken her under my wing the very first day when Kearno decided to be rude - I guess I had mentally sought to stand by her as often as possible, but she was her own person, that I had noticed and in a place like this, she could not always be defended, and could not always be kept on a leash. The report was well done and brief, the way I liked it. I prompted her to continue giving reports when something happened and then we went to gather firewood with the druid, Luna.

I dared not travel too far out of the campsite, and stipulated to both that it was not a wise idea - but all three of us in the end got a little carried away, swiftly moving back to the designated area just in case we were caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. I kept the two of them busy, and for a time all seemed to be well.

Until it wasn’t.

“HORDE!” Came the shrill feminine cry from one of the Dawnscales and we rushed towards the point she directed us to, Worvian throwing out orders to stand ready as we gazed upon a force of undead.

They were the first to charge, but we were the first to strike, the fight was brief but in my attempt at keeping everyone alive, I failed to notice movement in the corner of my eye, until it was too late. I knew that feeling, of a knife pushing through the seam of my armor, the snick that followed after as it went through flesh. I reacted without thinking, turning - perhaps intensifying the wound - and bashing my shield against the Forsaken’s head. At that moment, the Alliance forces had pushed them back and we were allowed a moment to regroup.

I had stumbled away from the crowd, collapsing in the mud, somewhere, I can’t remember where and desperately attempted to stave off the bloodless. Everything was a haze, I could hear my heart beating in my ears, I could barely see anything. Then, it all went black.

1 Like

A page taken from a diary, during the guild’s campaign in Nazmir(Strike at the Heart)

Click to read

The following document is taken out from Knight-Captain Edirloette’s journal, and is strictly OOC knowledge for anyone reading this.

Today started rather calm. Not much had happened except for a Horde scout that got close to the camp, but he was easily sent running away.

I had some banter with Lucan about the uniforms. It was fun. We came to the conclusion that the two of us needs to get ourselves glasses when we return home. Well, if we return home.

After a few hours of getting to know the other soldiers I am serving with, the time had come to move out. The Society, minus a few, plus a few Dawnscales made our way North to where we landed last night, then towards the south. However, there was no Horde in sight, so we made our way to the Necropolis. There we rejoined with another battlegroup led by Arbiter Sidona.

They were being pinned behind a broken wall, but as soon as our battlegroup showed up, we pushed the Horde further and further back. To the point where a lot of them were stuck in a doorway into Bwonsamden’s temple or something.

It was actually very reassuring of the Horde’s lack of combat skills, at least the orcs I fought. I was up against two orcs, both of them trying to bring me down, however in doing so I was able to block one of them entirely with some Light and my shield, whilst I killed the other. Then the second orc retreated further back with the rest of the Horde.

Eventually they all retreated and disappeared, and we set up a perimeter just down the stairs of the entrance to the temple, covering the west, east and south entrances. I was positioned on the east entrance with Namila, Terry Hollins, Zordorak Wayken, a sentinel I do not know the name of, and Jack Grimsdale. We held that entrance for a long time. Every now and then a horde Pandaren and a sin’dorei would shoot at us, but my shield and Light-barrier handled it well, except there was however an arrow from the pandaren that made its way into my shoulder.

Eventually, the Rotgarde game as reinforcements for the Horde, and we had to move all our flanks to assist the west flank. I came rushing in, seeing an undead
trying to attack Red from his side whilst he was occupied with two people in his front. I was however luckily able to charge in and intercept the attack. “Got your back, Red!” I remember calling out to him. This brought back a lot of memories from all the times we have fought together.

Whilst fighting said undead, I could feel the Light boil inside of me. This is what I was meant to do. To cleanse the world from the undead that filths it. I shouted at the forsaken as I made a thrust “Die forsaken scum!” He managed to dodge the strike whilst laughing. “Light zealot!” It didn’t take long before the Horde was sent running again.

After they were sent running again, we quickly fell back into the perimeter again, before the Horde truly retreated and the calls began. “The Alliance is victorious! For the High King!” it was great to hear such callings, and we made our way back to camp.

Later we found out the Alliance had been victorious on every front. This is indeed a great start for the war effort.

1 Like

An excerpt taken from an event.

A SECRET MEETING

Click to read

The rain was pouring heavily at the ruins of Balnir Farmstead, it was strange how even after so any years the derelict barn was still standing, even as the remnants of the dead surrounded it. Thunder cracked loudly, while simultaneously a feeble portal appeared just above an old and gross looking haystack. Arienne fell through with a diminutive yelp, landing in the hay, resulting in little stalks weeding their way in all parts of her armor. Her skin crawled and Arienne was compelled not to squeal lest she alert anyone of her presence. Slowly she rolled off the haystack and retreated into the barn, hood up – halting in the hallway to turn back and have her view on the door, and the portal that glimmered, weakening; Julia would not be able to hold it for long certainly.

All was quiet and one would assume that Arienne was the only one to daringly place herself in enemy lands on her own, again, after what happened the first time. But the faint shimmer and appearance of a girl who looked a bit older than she appeared just in front of her, looking incredibly unimpressed.

“You’re late.”

Arienne raised an eyebrow beneath her hood, the smirk ever present. “Only a month,” she retaliated, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall. By now her wounds had been fully healed. The girl in front of her scoffed.

“I could be dead by now, girl. All for your silly crusade.”

“For a good cause, but unfortunately the Society’s duties are divided, I tried my best to come sooner.”

“You mean you were too pre-occupied with the Redtooth.” Arienne gasped – then glared. Though she found the nickname oddly amusing.
“How do you- Nevermind…” Arienne had more pressing matter to discuss than the girls spying antics. “What’s the status?”

Now there was a chance to get a good look at her informant who removed her hood to better be heard. Her name, Arienne had discovered some time ago, was Taliani ‘Everblade’, orphaned in Eastvale Logging Camp around the same time as Arienne, and taken immediately by a hooded man to be sold on the slave trade. She is three years older than Arienne and was subject to rigorous training that earned her blindness in her right eye due to the bad hit of a whip. Loyal to a fault, incredibly aggressive, but resourceful. Her involvement with this was tied to the fact that she too had a soft streak for struggling orphans, which - from the result of multiple wars, the legion and more wars - there were plenty of.

“They’ve taken to spreading themselves a little thinner, occupying the towers around Tirisfal, taking a fair few orphans with them.” Taliani looked somewhat upset about this. “They’re forcing them to dig beneath the towers, no rations at all until nightfall, barely anything to fill. Hardly any clothes to keep them warm.”

Arienne bristled at this news, her lips set in a thin line. “What are they digging for?”

From her pocket, Taliani pulled out a piece of paper with crudely scribbled drawings on them. One was circled, a large chest that appeared to be seamless. “I managed to get a hint of one of the scrolls they were holding, this is their prize. I reckon there is something powerful in there.”

Arienne nodded, taking the crude drawings and stowing them in her satchel. She eyed the portal again, as it looked particularly weaker than last time. “Anything else.”
“One of their lieutenants it a sixteen-year-old girl. She’s particularly grouchy – brainwashed likely, and boy I nearly had my hair burned off by her. She has a strong faith. I reckon that ya shouldn’t underestimate her.”

Arienne nodded. “Focus on the lieutenant and see if you can find whoever gets ahold of this chest. Both are the top priority next to the children.” She pushed herself off the wall and inclined her head. “Stay safe, Everblade.”

The rogue snorted. “What does safe mean?” Arienne had no time to answer as she took off into a sprint, just in time too as shortly after she went through the portal it closed with a loud zing.

The Society is still around and happily recruiting any interested parties. You can find us in Stormwind and the surrounding regions for the timebeing!

The counts son is such a good boy. His daughters still a mischief maker. There doing well if you care.

3 Likes

Story regarding an event that was hosted

Click to read

Edirloette leans back in her chair with a sigh, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She casts a glance behind her towards the twins’ crib, both of them sleeping still. Edirloette smiles before she reaches for a few envelopes laying on her table. First one, nothing special. Second one, nothing special. Third one. It is sealed with the sigil of the Alliance. What could it be? Edirloette opens the envelope and takes out the contents. One quick overlook shows that there is a report and a mission assignment.

Edir rubs her neck a little as she starts reading the report. It’s from… Ikomar. Edir’s blazing gaze looks through the contents of the report, starting to read it with a sigh. As she progresses into the report, her gaze blazes even more, her eyes narrowing in anger, in disbelief. Forsaken Elite Taskforce. Arathi Highlands. Ikomar, in Loch Modan. No… It couldn’t be. Not again.

Edir puts the report away, reaching for the mission assignment. The Nightingale Society is hereby tasked to assist Ikomar in case of a potential attack, and to find the Forsaken Taskforce and dismantle it. Edir grits her teeth, the memory of their last trip to Ikomar still fresh in her mind. The complete failure that was their assignment. Lives of innocent dwarves lost because the Society wasn’t able to do their job to protect them. Emilia being kidnapped by a Shadowmancer. Tortured. Killed. Brought back to life somehow. Edir snarls under her breath, her mind searching out those memories, looking for any clues that could help them being successful in their mission this time around.

“Waaa! Waaaah! Waaah!” Edir snaps out of her thoughts, her gaze turning to the crib, one of the babies, the boy Briedam, is crying. Edir puts the assignment back down the table as she stands up, taking a calming breath as she walks over to the crib, smiling down to the twins. “Good morning, little one.” She lifts Briedam out of the crib, rocking him on her shoulder.

A few hours later, after her morning duties with the children are over, Edir sits back down by her table, the twins playing on the floor with their toys, giggling and talking to each other in their own baby language. Edirloette reaches for parchment and paper, starting to write letters to the Nightingales, urging them to come to Shadowhearth for a meeting, later that day. She also made a notice about it on the noticeboard in Shadowhearth, so people that pass by can see they are requested at the meeting. Edir sighs as she shakes her head. Not again. It won’t happen again, she will not allow it.

It’s time for the meeting. Edir stands by the Officer-table in the barracks, awaiting people to arrive. Once everyone is there, she sighs and looks at the people there, explaining the situation to the Society. Edir raises a hand, urging the room to be silent. Once silent arrives, she takes a deep breath before starting. “Thank you all for coming. This morning I received a report and mission from Alliance High Command. A group of undead has slipped by from the battles in Arathi Highlands, and has made their way to Loch Modan. It is assumed they are making their way to Ikomar…” Edir looks at Emilia, knowing of her troubles with what happened in Ikomar, and Edir sees Emilia looking down, blinking her eyes. Edir grits her teeth and returns her gaze to the others.

“For those of you that do not know, the Society have history with Ikomar. We were there once last year, after a group of Forsaken attacked the settlement. We were sent there to protect the settlement and… We failed. The entire mission was a failure. Yes, we dealt with the undead filth”, Edir’s blazing gaze blazes up even further as she feels the anger in her boil with the righteous fury of the Light, “but the mission was still a failure. Most of the innocent civilians in the settlement, that had not left the settlement yet, died in the process, slain and burned by the Forsaken.” Edir clears her throat a little, the screams of the dwarves filling her mind.

Edirloette takes a deep breath before continuing. “The scouting reports says that the undead group that has been spotted in Loch Modan seems to be an elite taskforce of the Forsaken, consisting of deathstalkers, dreadguards and shadowmancers. Most likely their mission is to scout out Loch Modan and perhaps be a staging group to insert an invasion to try to take out strategic positions in Loch Modan, like Ikomar.”

Edir finishes explaining the mission, answering questions and so on. She then looks to Emilia and places an arm around the human, whispering to her. “You will be fine.” If any of the Forsaken dare lay a hand on the High Priestess, they will answer to the burning fury that is Edir. Edir looks back up to the gathered Nightingales. “Let’s move out. The Alliance have sent a mage that will bring us directly to Ikomar.”

The Society arrive in Ikomar. One can hardly notice the damage that has been done last year from the previous Forsaken attack. The big bunker that was towards the south of the settlement has been removed after it was burned. A graveyard is outside of the settlement walls, and it is huge, reminding the Society of their failure to defend the settlement the last time. The mage offers her luck to the Society, before she teleports away.

Want to know more? Hit us up then of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumping this thread. Amazing people and GM. Proper nice to speak with and RP alongside. Good to see you’re all about!

2 Likes

Thank you, kindly! <3

A few days prior to the guild meeting, Arienne would have been seen entering the barracks and working over a large map of the Eastern Kingdoms, plotting out their course. She looked troubled, as though dreams of potential futures haunted her - yet, she also looked hopeful; wielding her drafting tools with practiced ease along the map to chart the Society’s intended path. If one were watching, they’d see a brief glimmer of intensified light in her eyes, a deepset frown and then her contemplation over the dagger that was strapped in her belt. Arienne needed closure, once and for all, but she needed to get there first. Unfortunately whatever means the Society had used to infiltrate the Isle previously was now impossible to break through at such a distance. She casts her dagger on a point in the map, hilt facing up, the first stop was Menethil Harbor, where the Society would meet - from there they would travel through the lands of the North and meet Weselton’s forces. She would not leave without his head.

On the 27th the Society will be traveling North for a four day event-chain! We’ll be around Stormwind and the likes until then with other events taking place throughout the week. If you’re interested in joining, contact us asap before we head out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Nightingale Society
those were the days…

worth a shot if you are looking for a halfway decent guild with friendly people
although watch out for that Lily one, it bites.
I recommend, as a former member myself.

1 Like

We live in a Society…

2 Likes

can confirm on this one.

can also confirm they threatened to kill my character because they didnt like him. i felt the love <3

edit; the new forums are bugged, i am no longer a part of this guild.

1 Like

Still, miss your antics. xD Or at least, the bit I witnessed was hilarious.

Why so serious…?

Can also confirm you got salty because the officers asked you to dismiss your demon in character (because you whipped out a tanky bish in the middle of a town inhabited by Worgen and the guild as it is had a rocky relationship to anything Fel and demon related because of a plot) and you got upset (consecutively, you and your lady friend brought it OOC when we were trying to keep it IC - Or whoever brought it OOC, regardless it was a civil discussion or supposed to be), I do also believe the threat was in character and directed to said demon. Your character was thus asked to go home if he was unwilling to dismiss the demon, which was disregarded and the argument continued. You were also in the guild for less than a day so not even sure we can justify ‘disliking your character,’ since the majority of the officer team only met you during that event.

Unless you can prove otherwise, my memory of the incident is shifty so I could have made a mistake, but views on warlocks IC have changed since then to something more positive. Willing to discuss this of course. Much love. <3

Edit #1: Added something in brackets…
Edit #2: Added ‘demon’ to said bracket text.
Edit #3: Added that I could be wrong, a bit more about the OOC and that your character was asked to go home for disobeying orders.
Edit #4: Added information about the edits. :smiley:

3 Likes

my profile states, and i stated in and out of character manyer time, that he is a summoner and thus his weapon was his demon and that telling him to banish it is the same as telling a warrior to drop his sword and board. logical thought just escaped everyone at the event and instead just chose to focus on attacking the fact i had a demon present. outside of a city. in a densely populated forest of ferals and spoders.

none of you explained this to him, or me, in either ic or ooc settings. i inquired what the job was about, no one responded. my character -always- asks what the job involves and -at best- i got “trouble in duskwood”. and none of yous had a problem with it walking along the path leading to said job. you kicked up a fuss when the plot called for it.

my character got understandably upset, being told to go into something he didn’t know about without means of defending himself. neither i, nor my friend, brought any of this up ooc. there were no discussions going on ooc, the only thing that was said to me was “get rid of it” over and over, to which i responded with “that’s how my character rolls”. so there was zero salt on this side.

that’s not what i was told. what i -was- told, is that if i were to have gone back my character was going to be killed on sight. probably by the angery worgen warrior present. who, might i add, instigated the whole affair. even the draenei present was less intense about the ordeal and gave up 2 minutes in to the discussion.

aight you got me there. but this was because of the aformentioned “this is my weapon of choice” argument that literally none of you, either ic or ooc, seemed to understand that’s how a demonology warlock works. how can a demonology warlock go into combat without a demon? and spare me from the “you could’ve used another demon” argument because i would know for a fact that, regardless of the demon, your plot convinience would have caused this argument to have occurred.

this one is more an IC issue than anything, i may had poorly phrased my previous post.

i would certainly hope so given you have a batsh(t crazy shadow priest (don’t take angrily, i know the character in question and i’ve worked with them a lot in the past) amungst your ranks. which, to be fair, is now far more dangerous than any warlock could be with the disbanding of the legion.

i’ve given you my side of the story, i’ve naught left to say except i hope you will come to understand how a demonology warlock works now.

good luck in your endeavors.

3 Likes

Well, that clarifies things. I wasn’t on during that ‘many a time’ of which you stated it, and can’t really ‘assume’ your character is a summoner by reading your TRP. xD That’s metagaming. But that aside, to answer about the plot, it happened previously, not at that event and would have probably been explained if given more of a chance.

The whole plot convenience wouldn’t have been mentioned, more so, we would have asked for said summoning to happen in the event of combat as opposed to during a briefing. :slight_smile: We never said the demon wasn’t allowed, just that it was not to be present at that moment. Keeping in mind, many officers IC are not easily trusting of strangers, which would have been implied by the fact that they asked to dismiss the demon, instead of flat out attack it there and then.

Also can’t remember when demon-boi was summoned but I think it was at Raven Hill and not on the path?

My mistake on the OOC part, like I said, can’t remember much. Furthermore, if there was a threat about your character, it probably wasn’t done in any public chat, which, once again, would mean I was not aware. Unless I tabbed out at that point because redundancy is fun!

Of course, truth be told things are always shady when looked at in the past.

Buuut it was said and done. So on behalf of the Society, I’d like to extend an apology to any inconvenience caused and should hope that perhaps one day our characters can meet and RP without a fuss. :3

And thank you for the information!

1 Like

Hello!
I am currently looking up RP guilds on Alliance side and I must say I got interested in what I saw in the post. Though I wonder if the guild and it´s community is “newbie-to-Alliance-RP” friendly. I been roleplaying almost all the time on Horde side and this is my first venture to the other side.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Hi! We’re quite welcome of new rpers whether completely new or from Horde side and will always be happy to help with any questions necessary to help you along. :smiley: If you’d like to give it a go, any of our officers will be happy to recruit you IC and have you join our events to get you warmed up to the Alliance side of the shebang! <3

2 Likes

Posting on my rogue alt because I can’t respond to myself, how lame. Anyway! The Society have just left Stormwind and went on a self-proclaimed ‘suicide’ mission to Fenris Isle to complete our current storyline. We’ve battled a small band of orc scouts in the currently ‘Alliance Controlled’ Arathi, gained the interest of a giant yeti through a gnomish flying machine in Hillsbrad and are now camped at Dalaran Crater until the 8th bell where chaos will ensue. This is where we’ll be until the 30th!

Throughout the night, The Society will have heard fights break out around Silverpine as Crowley’s Liberation Front and Sylvanas’ Forsaken once again tear at each others’ throats. Meanwhile, a large force of sacrilegious antagonists posing under the crimson flame are fortified within the keep, having taken it while the war has kept more influential eyes elsewhere. Thankfully, the Society’s fortifications have allowed their little hovel protection and their fire to burn warm and secluded with no disturbances at their position across Lordamere Lake in Hillsbrad, The situation is direr than the Society thought.

2 Likes