[A-RP] The Seventh Legion - Sixth Cohort

coughs

May or may not have added my stories from here onto Argent Archives… Sorry all on there…

1 Like

The Seventh will be deploying to Wetlands in the coming days to take part in the RP-PvP there! Recruitment is still open for this tour!

2 Likes

But first we drink! First one is on me.

1 Like

The Seventh Legion are now assisting the Alliance within Wetlands! Watch out for those puddles ladies and gents.

And get axed by me… !!! It shall be a glorious battle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure I stabbed ya… And shot ya… :eyes:

1 Like

HONORLESS! Oh well… The battle is far from over, but in the end, the Horde will prevail… Yet you are a worthy challenge. :smirk:

1 Like

Sneaky orcs, disguising themselves as trolls in the night!

I seen ya! I know it was you!

1 Like

https
://media.discordapp.net/attachments/591055308667879433/591373898122133557/unknown.png?width=1194&height=672

Tragedy struck as Toad turned against toad last night in the Hinterlands. The Toad wars have begun.

(Still can’t post images yet, sorry~)

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/591055308667879433/591373898122133557/unknown.png?width=1194&height=672

Put a ` at each side of the link next time, so you wouldn’t have to put spaces. :slight_smile:

P.S: That’s a blessing from mighty Krag’wa. :muscle:

1 Like

Oh thank you for posting it with your forum super powers!

1 Like

Why Krag’wa when you can get the ‘‘JessBless’’?

1 Like

… how do you have 2000+ posts?! xD

1 Like

He really does want to learn…

Noticing the approaching Gilnean Blacksmith, the Ren’dorei let out a slight groan, thanking his lucky stars that upon returning from deployment he had already deposited his kit at home. The older gentleman drew closer, the ever present scowl fixed upon his features. His gaze shifted over the Ren’dorei and he grunted a little.

“Come then lad, you wanted to train. Get to the smithy.”

“Ackerman we have only -just- retur–”

“And? Do you want to train or do you want to slack off, Valadian? I am -not- going to waste my time on you, boy.”

Raiyen scowled, his ears flattened slightly as he had to stop himself making a retort.

“Apologies….’course I wanna train… I’ll ‘ead over to the smithy now…”

Plodding over to the blacksmiths, Raiyen noticed a box with his surname stamped to the top of the box, tilting his head a little he peered at the box for a moment before suddenly Thrydwulf Ackerman, the Sixth Cohort’s Blacksmith stood in front of him once more.

“… What are you waiting for? An invitation? Your name is on the bloody box boy. Come on.”

Biting his tongue slightly, Raiyen moved to the box and opened it. A set of the Seventh Legion standard issue in plate was inside, he turned to look back at Thrydwulf for a moment, who simply looked at him and nodded before going back to hammering a long piece of stormsteel into shape. Lifting the pieces out of the box, he pulled each piece on in turn, carefully making sure that it was on correctly. Although the plate was heavier than his leathers he was used to training on a daily basis, so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

A small grin formed on his features as he noticed it had all been custom built for himself, his height being taken into consideration as well as his speed. Given that he is and always would be a Riftblade, it was nice to feel that each joint was expertly crafted in order to give for maximum movement, as he finally and almost lastly pulled on his gauntlets he grinned a bit more. There was a small magpie stamped into each gauntlet just below his thumbs.

“It fits really well… Thanks Acker–…”

Thrydwulf simply waved his hand at the Ren’dorei.

“‘rm… No need to thank me, boy. You do what you do, I do what I do.”

Raiyen rolled his eyes slightly at the strange reply but knew that it was better not to question him. Turning his attention back to the gauntlets he examined the magpies, they had been carefully hammered into the metalwork during the forging and they both glowed with a dull hint of magic. Just as he was about to ask about it, Thrydwulf shoved a polearm and shield into his hands.

“Take these, go train on the dummies.”

“… ya made them already? I ain’t even been ‘ere… ya know right length and weigh–…”

Again he was cut off as Thyrdwulf scowled at him. The Gilnean stomped towards him and although he had to look up at Raiyen he was bloody intimidating all the same. Swallowing slightly, Raiyen had to stop himself from stepping backwards.

“Are you questioning my skills, boy?”

“No, Sir. Just marvelin’ at ‘em.”

Thrydwulf stood and stared at him for a long moment, as if there was some hidden agenda from the Ren’dorei, it made Raiyen feel uncomfortable and he simply busied himself with the weapon and shield. Shifting slightly he muttered; “I’ll… go ‘nd test it all out…” leaving Thrydwulf in the blacksmiths.

Thrydwulf shifted a little and watched him go, he let out a grunt. “Well…. At least it fits the tall bastard.” before he moved to stand outside with the helm that had been left in the box, watching the Ren’dorei test out the armour, shield and polearm. A thin smile formed on his features before the Gilnean sighed slightly, although it was good to see someone else training in a medium they were not used to, it did remind him of his son in law, painfully so given that all of his family bar his Grandson had perished from the Worgen curse upon Gilneas. Still the older man watched, the helm tucked under one arm as the Ren’dorei gave it his all, a smirk formed on his lips as he thought to himself; “He really does want to learn…”

2 Likes

That’s my power, bestowed upon me by Zul’jin, loa of War… Train, grind and get it, mon! :smile:

But I posted frequently so, that’s the reason. :smile:

Also! Had fun encounters with these guys in the campaign! Specially they targeted me closely, and i was wanted, even when I was happily flying around. :joy:
But seriously, they are a cool bunch, would love to join them some day. :slight_smile:

We are the Sons and Daughters of the Hor- of the Alliance- oh wait.

2 Likes

…may or may not have watched you fly around and shot you. :eyes:

1 Like

Was an Orc on a Rylak… Whatever, instead, you got Axe on the ground, from my Mon, didn’t you? :slight_smile:
Juh want axe?
We shall face each other in battle again… As my Amani mon though. Taywaniwanga!
Kump himself wasn’t present in Hinterlands part. :slight_smile:

Blood for blood, a king for a king…
VENGEANCE FOR ZUL’JIN!

1 Like

Was pretty cool seeing you on a troll, was like “I KNOW HIM!” moment XD before shooting, stabbing and generally wanting to kill you IC. :smiley:

1 Like

I know the feeling! It’s a special one to see someone you know from forums or somewhere else. Maybe next time, Only one of us will leave this battlefield alive. :smirk:
And I’d say the same, was really cool to see all of you, really. The Seventh has been one of my favorites since Ogrepowered, where i first met you all, on an Alliance character. And i hope to see you all even more. :heart:

P.S: sorry, ran out of likes…

1 Like

Please no! I don’t wanna die and I kinda like you… in a you are Horde and I am Alliance way… :eyes:

Aye! It is pretty awesome to see people, I do the same with artists as well. People who’s characters I know from their art or Argent Archives and then I’m like “OH!!!” and fangirl scream internally… hah!

Glad you like us! We will hopefully be around for a while yet.

… you can run out of likes!?

1 Like