[A-RP] The Seventh Legion - Sixth Cohort

…please don’t…we’re not very well.

Bring food if you are.

And dogs, preferably corgis

2 Likes

… Is this where the Seventh Legion randomly appear off the coast and Kestrel’s find out Tedde is tracking chipped?

2 Likes

I mean with Fizzlespring it is indeed possible.

3 Likes

It really is! I swear that guy puts them in our food…

stares at Fizzlespring

3 Likes

Recruitment will remain open until Monday!

1 Like

Operation Trident is going into brief tonight, and the Seventh Legion will deploy to Pandaria to perform covert actions. Slightly different then our normal events, should be some fun RP!

If anyone is looking for casual RP in Halfhill, we’d be happy to have some casual RP while we’re out in Panda land!

2 Likes

Travelling via air ship is always fun, especially when we have Legionaries that haven’t been on one before!

I am sure those who have not found their air legs will be glad when we can get off the air ship and back to solid ground!

Looking forward to exploring Pandaria with those who haven’t done much there before!

1 Like

Our first night in Halfhill and I’d forgotten just how amazing Pandaria looks, truly one of the better expansions in terms of visuals alone. The Seventh have had to interact with both the locals and their Horde counter-parts as they continue their undercover work.

We even spotted two goblins wandering around, a great start.

1 Like

Been rather interesting talking to the ‘Caravan’ team… :eyes:

2 Likes

We’re selling high quality soap here, nothing to see citizen move along.

2 Likes

Zul’rohk will love it then… !!!

1 Like

You dare sell soap beyond the laws of the Soap King?

You will pay dearly for this.

2 Likes

M-my lord I did not know!

3 Likes

You are forgiven. Only due to your loyalty for the Soap King. Knave.

Peddle your wares and then deliver tribute.

3 Likes

And the ruse continues!

2 Likes

While on deployment the Legion get a rare opportunity for some leisure time. A small squad of the more daring members of the Seventh decide it’s time to climb mount Neverrest.

2 Likes

Been great fun so far! Looking forward to more wholesome things mixed in with terror!

1 Like

The Seventh Legion have had an interesting time of it in Pandaria, now they are spending the last few days within Paw’don Village before airshipping it back to Stormwind!

2 Likes

Pandaria has indeed been a blast, we’ve had intrigue and backstabbing. Coupled with the raw beauty of the zone and the wonderful RP that can bring!

Now we get a couple days to relax before we return to the capital, our intent to bring in some freash hands before we deploy once again. The war rolls on and the Seventh stands at the vanguard of the Alliance.

Recruitment opens Monday. Contact us either here or in game for details!

1 Like

In a strange spin the Seventh have been deployed to the Hinterlands for the weekend! We will back in Stomrwind come Monday still however!

2 Likes