[A-RP] The Sha'ur 🐐

Sits idly ontop of his Roman-esque throne made out of toilet paper as he gazed at the Draenei. He lofted a brow before chuckling to himself, shaking his head slightly from left to right. He then extended his right arm, slowly lifting his thumb upwards. “I approve of this guild. Very solid.” He uttered before continuing about his business

4 Likes

Thanks! Proud :goat: show gratitude to your wise words!
Sha’ur constantly grows up and develops, we are always happy to welcome more :goat: into our Comfy stables.

1 Like

I was told to say something, so I am. Unfortunately we don’t have berries, only cherries.

2 Likes

Cherries are still number one above berries I’m told, even among Draenei.

Isn’t Curry better?

Had lovely RP with these guys before in SW ! Surely THE place to be if you re a LF - space goat !

1 Like

Good peeps. Looking forward to more direct RP with them <3 :slight_smile:

Keep the Draenei RP scene alive Lenior, you are doing great <3

2 Likes

Had a pleasant talk with someone from their guild in sw. Looking forward to visit their hub when I’m able to.

The Sha’ur doesn’t stand idle, even when it seems that it is the case!
Recently, our order has entered into alliance with Umbral Vanguard, visited Northrend on a rescue operation and also did partake in Azeroth at war: Barrens.

Finally, our rank structure has been updated, where two more ranks were added to add more progression in the guild, as well as old ranks were renamed to leave behind standard human military ranks. Example given, our Officers are now Strategos. Alas, it is hard to keep up with the Draenei language as not that much information available, but it’s definitely a step in a right direction to have some diversity within the rank names.

We, with genuine interest and wishes, are looking for more cooperation with other awesome guilds and Draenei. :goat:

P.S - I wish I could do a reply to everyone here, who has been missed, but forums allow only one post. Nonetheless, I thank you for all your kind words! Peace! :goat:

5 Likes

The Sha’ur is actively seeking Artificers and other Draenei with professions (Blacksmith, Herbalist, Miner, Alchemist, Photographer, Cook, etc) to help this awesome Artificer Caste grow and to continue support Draenei society with its awesome devices, buildings maintenance and so on!

3 Likes

Woah! Sha’ur hits its first anniversary!
It’s been a wonderful year, full of events and memories, since its creation in 20th of May, 2018.
I’d like to thank everyone who not only invited us to their events, but also joined ours or simply had a casual RP with us, :goat: . Cheers!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

We are the Sha’ur, we will slaugh
 I mean hi!

3 Likes

Sha’ur has successfully completed one of the first coop missions with Umbral Vanguard! It was an awesome experience with new allies and we hope to cooperate together in future as well!

We also are undergoing some changes at the moment and optimizing lots of stuff, so more announcements/updates are on the way!

5 Likes

ohhhh man I cannot wait for more!!!

Guild meeting tonight too XD We need more of those cutsie Void Elves around third best elven race ever

2 Likes

I would love to give this guild my approval stamp since i have had the honor on several occasion to meet some of you guys.
:star:
Excellent role play every single time!
Check them out if you are looking for a great guild for your Draenei :sunny:

4 Likes

slides Mel a brown leaking envelope labeled pancakes

Thanks cough cough

Seriously though I love it Ara has never had so man friends and an awesome AA page too Val is awesome

2 Likes

Sha’ur has taken off to an adventure to Winterspring along with the Umbral Vanguard and the Eversun! Going across the frozen lands, through the snow and blizzards, the adventure carries on.

3 Likes

Damn you, Aurakha, and your damned bugs! Wait til the Exarch hears what you put me through!

3 Likes