[A] [RP] The Stormwind Library

The Stormwind Library is looking for members to join a completely fresh roleplaying guild, focusing on in-game literature, finding rare and lost scripts and tomes. proving players with knowledge and fueling their roleplaying adventure.

We are going to focus on organizing events around the world to find Tomes, Working together with other players and guilds that are based around Scholars and mages or treasure hunters that are looking for clues.

We are looking for:

Second head Librarian
Librarians
Associates (Adventurers)
Scholars
Students

This is a very new guild that is still open to change and improve, please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at a guild and I am open for feedback,

Thank you for reading.

Whisper in Game EvĂȘrlie, Or Mail in-game.

The Stormwind Library is once more alive and kickin’. Under new leadership and new Librarians, the bookshelves are clean! The dust is gone
 The collection is once more respectable.

You can find our skilled Librarians and writers roaming about! And our adventurers all around the world looking for the lost and forgotten literature!

As a guild, we offer our members a kind of “blank page” opportunity, where each member can start from one of our templates, or bring their own original ideas, in order to define their role in the community

Templates exist out of:
Scholar
Librarian
Adventurer
Student

Full freedom to create a perfect role that fits your character!

We have already a skilled set of hands in the guild that are writing original pieces and are making In-Game book copies in Total RP extended so we can distribute them all over Stormwind!

21 Likes

I really hope to see this flourish! Really excellent concept. Bring some life to Stormwind Library which I assume is in Stormwind keep?

Yes, I hope so too! Wonderful place, and yes it’s in the keep. But we also plan on going to other places which have wonderful libraries!

1 Like

If I can get back into my worgen and things work out, maybe I could trade in a few of his more “rare” scrolls and tomes.
demons may or may not be included.

I will be sure to make sure Alistair Stallnorth visits on his rare returns to Stormwind. Truly love this idea.

Always enjoy seeing RP concepts pop up that aren’t the standard. I wish you luck in your endeavour. :sunglasses: :point_right: :point_right:

Interesting!

Interesting concept, hope to see your guild flourish!

1 Like

Thank you!

I really like the concepts. Scholarship and Library RP is something I really love.
Looking forward to interact some time.

1 Like

Wonderful idea, and my mage would absolutely love to come peruse tomes with you. Best of luck!

1 Like

Great guild concept.
I’ve always appreciated adventure-type guilds, which are not necessarily the old classic mercenary bunch.

Wonderful to see so many positive reactions, this really lets me believe in this community again :slight_smile:

I love this concept, very unique! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around!

I am often around Stormwind on my Void Elf so I might make do with a visit looking for books.

We look forward to your visit!

I need to visit the library once I’m back as well.

1 Like

Who knows, maybe Des will come look for some holy tome, military treatise or historical encyclopedia! I just hope it’s sustainable, so the plan to venture out in the world to look for tomes yourself is a solid idea in my opinion.

As for other library-places, Ironforge’s Explorer’s League also has quite a big one you could go to if Stormwind gets boring for some reason.

Goodluck with the concept!

Lots of exciting books to discover in the vast world!

1 Like

I am pleased to announce that we are already creating our own literature!

As of now:
3 books have been created about Demonology - Rituals and a war story - Prisoner of War.

1 Poetry collection and 1 Poem have also being made.

Once the collection grows we will organize an in-game event where these items will be discussed and read for the audience.

( Everything is made in Total RP extended and can range from 1 page to 10 pages )

4 Likes