[A-RP] Thundermar's Bare-Knuckle Brawl - 26/08/22 👊

Thundermar's Bare-Knuckle Brawl ▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
=

To whomever reads this;

I scribble to you an issue of challenge, in honour of my late brother Rekkr Stormheart. It is a wish of mine to remember him as the boisterous pisser he was in life. Now I wish to echo that through this last memorable act of bloody good fun. I’ve once more gained the permission of Thane Thundermar, I seek to open up the fighting ring again within the bowels of his finest breweries. To host a bloodied beat-down against any and all willing, so spread this message across our beloved lands of Khaz Modan and beyond.

All of this esteemed Alliance be welcome to forward their name in an attempt to claim glory.

For my brother Rekkr.

I eagerly await your responses.

Thane Throrgar Stormheart

Note; Those of a more despicable nature I now address you, as you’ll indeed find ample opportunity for winning coin at this event.

For reasons I shouldn’t need explaining, folk of rotten flesh, demon blood or accursed worgen skin. You need not put your name forth for this tournament.

There will also be a separate competition in ‘Thumper’s Bane’. Rekkr Stormheart himself created it, so let’s see who can best the mighty horn of Thumper in his name!

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

OOC Information:

We’re back again AD!

Our last winner back in 2021 was Orrunn Madbrand, a Wildhammer. Perhaps this time around someone may best the Wildhammers at their own game?

I’d like to extend an invitation to all of this fine server to come along on the 26th August 2022.

Venue: Thundermar, Twilight Highlands
Start Time: 20:00 ST

Unfortunately, because it’s only for one night I can’t find capacity for more than 8 fighters presented, 7 if you include the already chosen Clan Stormheart champion. This year will be different to the previous years, all of the ALLIANCE are welcome to fight, watch, drink and bet coin as they please.

The ideal being that any guild intrigued in this could offer forward one champion each, whilst attending as a whole to support, drink and bet for their chosen to win this contest! But singulars may sign up as well.

It’ll be a first come, first serve basis in response to this thread in who’s placed first. Anyone else put forward will be noted and held in reserves incase someone else drops out.

IMPORTANT: Demon Hunter / Death Knight / Worgen Form aren’t allowed to participate in the fighting. For some however, their presence might not been overly welcomed at all.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Champion Stances:
Below, you’ll be asked to choose one from a range of different stances that best suits your character.

Important: Choose wisely! There will be no swapping throughout the whole tournament!

Strong:

HP: 18
Rolling System: D15
Damage: 7HP
Perks: Can break through DEFENSIVE blocking perk if having rolled higher. Can absorb first lost roll against their current opponent.

Agile:

HP: 16
Rolling System: D20
Damage: 6HP
Perks: Always wins initiative roll (voided if two AGILE fight). Winning a defence roll with 15+ and you’ll counter for an additional 1HP against your opponent.

Defensive:

HP: 20
Perks: Rolling a 11+ is a block, no matter the opponent’s attack roll. Defence against BERSERKER, all damage to remain 6HP even when they enrage.

Berserker:

HP: 18
Rolling System: D15 - D20 (Enraged)
Damage: 6HP - 10HP (Enraged)
Perks: Upon reaching 5HP or lower, you’ll be enraged and deal extreme damage. Upon reaching 0HP you are gifted with a final attempt to attack your opponent for 2HP before falling yourself straight after.

Spiritual:

HP: 16
Perks: Upon a successful defence roll, landing between these two numbers will offer back to yourself HP. 1-10 = +1HP, 11-15 = +2HP. A BERSERKER cannot initiate their enrage perk around your calming aura.

So if you’re interested within a guild or otherwise, please fill out your own sign up sheet using the example below, remember only one champion per guild will be picked - the one who signs up first, but it doesn’t stop more signing up for reserve just incase!

Name: Throrgar Stormheart
Nickname: “The Shield of Northeron”
Representing Guild: Clan Stormheart
Champion Stance: Strong
Boast / Achievement: Through sweat and blood he had earned great respect amongst the hardened faces of Tak Doyle’s famous ‘Roughnecks’.

Contact Details:

In-Game: ThrorgĂ r
Discord: Wur890#7073

THE BRAWLERS:

1. Barkor “The Dragonsbane” Thunderfist
  2. Vedir “Parglak’s Bane” Ironheart
  3. Borstrom “The Strongest Arm” Strongofarm
  4. Rhenna “The Forgemaiden” Runefist
  5. Harggan “The Flexing” Firebeard
  6. Urrus “The Molten Madman” Rustpike
  7. Jornarm “The Red Fury” Stoutstrike
  8. Craig “Broadside” Sullivan
14 Likes

Name: Vedir Ironheart
Nickname: “Parglak’s Bane”
Representing Guild: Dwarves of the Morodnir
Champion Stance: Agile
Boast / Achievement: He decapitated Parglak the Trogg King, an ancient threat to Dwarven lands, which the Morodnir encountered while looking for the secrets of the Craftkin.

3 Likes

You’re all signed up lad! See you there!

1 Like

Seems the chances of the winner still being a Wildhammer are rising.

1 Like

Name: Morgrim Coalhammer
Nickname: “The Iron brute”
Representing Guild: Dark iron clan (Morodnir)
Champion Stance: Defensive
Boast / Achievement: The old champion of brawls in the old mountain home of Shadowforge. Lad as strong as iron, one known for “using” his head!

(GAAAAAH! Too slow! Just here to plonk down if the possibility arises, either Vedir can’t make it or there is room for more brawlers. A reserve! If possible)

2 Likes

Sure thing mate! You’re noted down if the need arises!

1 Like

Name:Donar Thunderbeard
Nickname: none so far.
Representing; Aerie Peak Wildhammer and Dwarves of the Morodnir
Champion stance: Berserker
Boast/archievement: Managed to survive this far.

2 Likes

Name: Borstrom Strongofarm
Nickname: The Strongest Arm, the Greatest Charm who does the Most Harm.
Representing Guild: The Silver Serpent
Boast / Achievement: The surest aim and strongest throwing arm on all the seas of Azeroth (allegedly)

2 Likes

Love the Chael Sonnen references, also this event sounds dope af, goodluck with it guys

1 Like

Going to take home a W for the bad guys

1 Like

And thats why you never p*ss off an American gangsta

You’re in! See you there :beers:

2 Likes

Thank you, looking forward to it!

**Aerie Peak Gangster :bird:

2 Likes

Come along, loose some teeth, go home better for it!

4 Likes

Let’s get this party started! :volcano: :hammer_and_pick:

Name: Rhenna Runefist
Nickname: “the Forgemaiden”
Representing Guild: Fist of Thaurissan
Champion Stance: Berserker
Boast / Achievement: As a frequent participant, Rhenna has reforged countless faces during the brawling tournaments in the Cauldron. While some of her opponents might have been notable individuels prior to the fights, they certainly wasn’t recognisable after.

3 Likes

A Dark Iron has entered the fray! See you then! :fire:

3 Likes

Name: Griggly Angerstove
Nickname: “The Furious Furnace”
Representing Guild: The Blackfin
Boast / Achievement: Champion of the Moonbrook, from last year. The mighty gunner, defeated longshank, worgen and dwarf alike to take the prize from underneath Defias noses!

5 Likes

Look, Throrgàr I am not saying you should rig the brackets and have me fight the other shirtless mohawk pirate crew dwarf in the first round, but I also wouldn’t hate it if you did.

4 Likes

You’re all signed up fella!

And we’ll see how the dice roll on the night my friend, though a backhanded couple of gold pieces might sway how they land, eh?

4 Likes

Do ye hear the rumblin’? :volcano:

Name: Urrus Rustpike
Nickname: “The Molten Madman”
Representing Guild: The Delinquents
Champion Stance: Defensive
Boast / Achievement: “The warmason held his ground in the Western Corridor of Blackrock Spire for three days straight against the Hydraxian swill and their cohorts.”

6 Likes