[A-RP] 🔧 Tinker’s Faire - Fifth Edition

A gyrocopter flies above both Ironforge and Stormwind. Attached to its tail, a purple banner flutters in the wind. It reads: “Come one, come all, to the Tinker’s Faire in New Tinkertown!”

Hello all!!

Given the success of the previous ones, I decided to drop the fifth one.
The structure of the event is always the same: there’s going to be three mini-events, listed below, but the main attraction is intended to be the market where tinkers and inventors can show off and sell their latest creations!
This time around I also decided to add a considerable amount of gold for the prizes of the minigames to incentivize people to partake.

Date: Sunday 25th
Time: 20 PM Server Time

Program beside the market:

Mimiron’s Sweepstake
A simple and fun raffle game. At the start of the event, Ryder will hand out cards with different numbers on them. Before the end of the event three random cards will win some fabulous engineering gadgets!

First prize for the Sweepstake will be of 50000 gold

Race Around the Airfield
A mounted race. Each partecipant will be asked to ride a Mechanostrider and then do a test run to show the circuit before the race begins.

Cog-Gate Tournament
A standard tournament of PVP duels held outside the Great Cog-gate leading into New Tinkertown. Only dps specs. No flasks/bandages/buffs of any kind allowed.

Prize for the Cog-Gate Tournament winner will be of 100000 gold

If you’d like to have a stall or have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to add me on discord Ryder#1095 or on battlenet Ryder#2800

16 Likes

Yet another classic for the books it’ll be!

5 Likes

YES; I will be there…!

4 Likes

You know what time it is…

3 Likes

Gnomish pog.

1 Like

Stinky gnomes.

1 Like

perhaps…

i will return for this epic faire…

we have to see (upvote and i may appear. go on, do it. do it .)

4 Likes

Looking forward to this! The Oronaari will organize a stall with the best Draenic Artificers have to offer!

1 Like

I cannot wait to attend this once more.

1 Like

Looks good! Cant wait to attend!

Gnomeregan Forever!

3 Likes

PvP tournament with only DPS specs?
I’m in my absolute cog champion

1 Like

Absolutely heroic RPer Ryder organising another event? If my laptop’s fixed by the 25th I’ll make sure Balazee makes herself known…

1 Like

YES! Everyone… be THERE or be SQUARE!

Let’s goooo!

4 Likes

I do believe this will be based.

Ryder? Based.

Tinker’s faire’s? Based.

I think BASED on that lore this will be a great event.

4 Likes

A tinker faire? Here’s that Alliance disguise gone too.

1 Like

Great initiative Ryder! :+1:

Will do my best to be there with Bertel.

1 Like

There’s smoke in the air…

… I think someone’s thinking. :thinking:

1 Like

Just withdrew some gold… currently setting up raffle and tournament prizes

https://i.imgur.com/WIYlubU.png

2 Likes

:moneybag:

2 Likes

Absolutely great event, by absolutely great (no pun intended) people! Y’all really should come!

2 Likes