[A-RP] Tiragarde Brigade

Thunder echoes through the mountains, gentle marching is heard, along with a loud hum from the Jaina Shanty through the dark forests of Drustvar. A small hut stands lone with the rain shattering on to it, with dipple of light dancing through the window, a group of men gather quietly, all mostly wear rugged clothing, the main colour of red and black, crossbones flag acts as a cloth to the table. The group would slowly drink and stare at each other. One slowly raises with a tophat and slowly speaks with his dull tiresome eyes witnesses the small gathering.

He stops and looks upon the group again before continuing “Tonight, like many famous crews gather and plan, as Matthew Evans did, as Lynch did and now us…As a new age Dawns…we will paint our trees with the blood of our enemies!” the group cheers and raise their drinks, finally their moods erupted, inspired, the man finishes his speech with “Who are we…?!..What is our Name…?!”

The Group would try to shout something but then they hear a sudden shout from outside… “BREACH!” The door smashed open with a Kul Tiran charging in with a massive shield with guards charging in from behind leaping on to the people in to a room, no weapons are drawn but a brawl erupts for a few minutes until the plated invaders would win tackling and pinning them down, The rugged people would be dragged out across the mud like dead cats the rain splitters on them as they slowly look up seeing one large Kul Tiran, in an Officer armour “who we are?” The officer says: “The Lord Admiral’s Brigade, you are all under arrest, on the charges of planned conspire against the Kingdom of Kul Tiras…”

He sharply turns to a guard and says: “Take them on to the wagon, en route to Boralus, the Commodore will want to attend to this himself…And no doubt execute them…” "Yes Sir” The guard salutes before nodding to the other guards as they drag them along the path back to their temporary camp. The officer slowly looks around lets out a sharp hum “Hmpf” before sharply turning and heading off.

A few days later, the Wagons arrive back in Boralus, the prisoners are dragged in to their cells and a large old scarred Kul Tiran stares down at the officer, the officer slowly steps up the stairs to stand next to him slowly saying…

“Commodore…Lynch” he says slowly. The grumpy giant looks and scoffs: “You impress me once again, O’Connor. The prisoner’s fate have been chosen already, we have proof to punish them, no trial is needed…”

A small nod is exchanged from him but no words for a long while before saying “Nothing has been found on your son-” He would get rudely interrupted “He’s not my son…”.

The officer nods and looks back out seeing the prisoners get dragged along on to an execution stand, one of the guards begins to loudly ring a bell “HERE HERE, THESE CRIMINAL SCUMS HAVE COMMITED THE CRIMES AGAINST KUL TIRAN AND ALLIANCE LAW. IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ADMIRAL LADY JANIA PROUDMOURE, YOU ARE SENTENCED TO DEATH!”

as his speech shouts out a crowd begins to gather to boo and shout, the guards do not give the guiltied time to have their last words as the executor wearing a black cowl walks over and grabs the handle, before swinging it back and the boards open up, their legs fall in as they dance around with the rope as their eyes pop out, and their skin turning sharp cold blue as they stare out into the crow desperately try to breathe before…Dropping down dead.

The Commodore, slowly turns and hands O’connor paperwork and say “Congratulations…-Captain-” O’connor opens up the paperwork and back up smiling brightly and nods letting the Commodore take his lead…while leaving he says “We shall get you your own team soon…”

OOC:

Hello everyone, and thank you for showing interest for this new guild thread and advertising. The Tirasgarde Brigade is a new military guild,

Who are we

Our RP as a guild is based around the Military tactics and manners, this doesn’t mean we are all military and no fun, no. We love to engage in social rp, we are very open minded and love to help out if someone is having trouble develop one’s character. We love to travel and do social rp but at the same time doing military events. Our goal is to Protect Kul Tiras and serve Alliance.

Ranks:

Captain

Aengus O’Connor is the captain of the Twenty Seventh Brigade of Kul Tiras. He is the leader of the unit bestowed by Commodore Lynch. Aengus O’Connor is the one who guides us through the hard battles of Kul Tiras.

Commissioned Officers:

Lieutenant

The rank Lieutenant is the highest rank of the commissioned officers. He or she is the voice of the higher echelon, and is above the NCO’s and Private. When the captain is not around the person of this rank is allowed to take the command of the unit. A lieutenants duty is to oversee the training and administration of the unit.

• (Max one)

Non Commissioned Officers:

Sergeant

Sergeant is a higher rank. These officers are loyal to their duties and are known to be the bridge between the Captain and the soldiers. They stand not just for discipline and respect, but also the recruitment of new soldiers and training sessions. They are known to be the voices of the captain should he not be around.

• (Max two)

Seeker

A seeker is of equal rank of Sergeant, acting as an officer of the magical branch. Leading the healers, Thornspeakers and Tidesages. The Seeker is standing proud and disciplined under stressed situations and is to be shown respect. They oversee every aspect of the magical branch.

• (Max two)

Soldiers

Marine

Mariners are known as the footmen on the ground and the sailors on the ships. Marines are the first ones on the battlefield on the ground. While on a ship, they easily maneuver the ship and readies its cannons to fire on the enemy ships. They are skilled sailors and footmen known to use a shield and a sword. In other words they are the melee force of the unit.

Adept

The rank Adept is novice magical branch. Priests, mages, etc in training, and are usually spellcasters. Their training is under the seeker mostly, but it is necessary for them to join the normal training to be able to defend themselves.

Recruit

The recruits are new to the unit and have yet to show their worth within the unit. They shall at least attend four training sessions before they get a rank within the footmen section or the magical branch.

OOC/Alt/TBR

Recruitment:

Thank you for reading all this. Now the big question is, do you wish to fight for Kul Tiras? Splendid! To be recruited, there are a few things one should know.

We obey the basic roleplay rules which will be placed below.

• No godemoting.
  • No metagaming.
  • No ERP in public/public channels.
  • Don’t go about ruining others RP.
  • No name shaming.

Now! As we have cleared out the basic roleplay rules, we can continue. The races we allow within the guild? I am glad you asked. The list of the races allowed can be seen below.

Races allowed IC:

Humans

Worgens

Dwarf

Gnomes

High Elves (void ooc model)

This is however not enough to just jump aboard in the guild. If you are a death knight and want to join the guild, then I can sadly say that we will not accept you in. For Lore reasons.

Are we racist for not allowing other races? Not at all no. But we are a Kul Tiran guild and allowing other races that doesn’t make sense within the homeland of Kul Tiras.

Uniforms? Yes we do wear uniforms when on duty. We are a military unit afterall.

If you are still interested in joining the guild, you are free to contact us, even if you have any more questions to ask.

Hope you all have a great day, thank you for reading!

15 Likes

I can recommend this guild. Sweet people, good company and lots of fun!

2 Likes

I never get tired of Tirassian guilds concepts… they look amazing.
Wish you luck with this soldier :+1:

3 Likes

Think you double-posted.

Had problems with it and made a mistake that couldn’t be editted, gonna be deleted soon^^ this is the main verison

2 Likes

The Tiragarde Brigade, or The 27th Brigade as it is called, is now in Stormwind recruiting! So if interested in joining come find us!

1 Like

A great guild, with open, and kind members. Really love being a member, and can most definitely recommend it!

2 Likes

This is an awesome guild! Nice looking uniforms! Very friendly when you approach them!

I highly Recommend!

2 Likes

Great concept for a guild, and experienced group of people. Besides that they are open and approachable. You won’t regret at least giving them a chance

2 Likes

A guild taking rp seriously, and with ambition. Awesome guild idea. And sweet approaching guildies. Totally have my recommendation as a military guild

2 Likes

Uhh! A new Kul Tiran guild! :heart: love it!
A real shame you don’t accept Void elfs IC. Buut I can see why :slight_smile:

I dig this! Good luck with the guild! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Greetings everyone!
I just want to poke in here again and notice everyone, that we are still activity recruiting.

Yesterday we took our newly recruited men out for sparing. Split them into teams and let them have their fun in sparing.

We are soon heading out from Stormwind to Boralus where we are going to stay for some time. There is going to be a few social events coming up aswell as our first Guild meeting.

1 Like

A wonderful addition to our community for sure! I want to invite your group to our KT discord server so we can all get some RP going!

Please add me at Dirzha#8956 !

3 Likes

Finally did our first meeting!
A good number of people showed up, and we started the meeting with a short discipline lesson.

There after we went on with the roles of each Individual of the guild, Which branch they belonged to. And then onto our first mission which will be around next week! All in all it was a good meeting! Keep it up guys and girls!

3 Likes

I’ve known the GM of this guild OOC for quite a long time and I can say he’s a real close friend with lots of RP experience tucked behind his belt. He’s kind and helpful and I can only wish him luck with this project. :smile:

2 Likes

The Twenty Seventh Brigade prepare to leave for Drustvar for our first deployment! if you’re still interested in joining and do not want to miss out do find us before eight pm ream time! We will not be back to Boralus or Stormwind for the rest of this week and maybe next week.

1 Like

Had the joy of being with the Kul Tiran marines when it went dormant and was allowed I transfer ic wise to this guild and most admit is been a joy so far. Good officers and people and good amont of fun, now we just lack medics…
may Tidemothers blessing preseve Kul Tiras!

1 Like

Think I’ve met one of the guildies from here on my Ren’dorei when taking a brief stroll in Stormwind. Took him for another wolf whistling sailor type RPer but he was incredibly nice.

Would love to see more of you!

1 Like

We are back for a short moment in Boralus we’re around for social RP and recruitment if you want to join us, we will be here until Tuesday night as we leave for Stormsong for our next mission, to find a missing Tidesage…

1 Like

Tonight the Brewfest festivities has found their way to Boralus!
Therefore the 27th. Brigade will be there to keep peace and order for the general public to enjoy themselves! but do not be wary if you wish to come and say hello you are more than welcome!

On news separate from the festivities, the 27th Brigade will remain as an active Brigade underneath the flag of the Lord Admiral and the Alliance, should conflicts rise once more.

Proudgarde will gladly answer any Questions (/w) you might have about the 27th Brigade if you are curious.

1 Like