[A-RP] Tiragarde Brigade

Greetings everyone!
I just want to poke in here again and notice everyone, that we are still activity recruiting.

Yesterday we took our newly recruited men out for sparing. Split them into teams and let them have their fun in sparing.

We are soon heading out from Stormwind to Boralus where we are going to stay for some time. There is going to be a few social events coming up aswell as our first Guild meeting.

1 Like

A wonderful addition to our community for sure! I want to invite your group to our KT discord server so we can all get some RP going!

Please add me at Dirzha#8956 !

3 Likes

Finally did our first meeting!
A good number of people showed up, and we started the meeting with a short discipline lesson.

There after we went on with the roles of each Individual of the guild, Which branch they belonged to. And then onto our first mission which will be around next week! All in all it was a good meeting! Keep it up guys and girls!

3 Likes

I’ve known the GM of this guild OOC for quite a long time and I can say he’s a real close friend with lots of RP experience tucked behind his belt. He’s kind and helpful and I can only wish him luck with this project. :smile:

2 Likes

The Twenty Seventh Brigade prepare to leave for Drustvar for our first deployment! if you’re still interested in joining and do not want to miss out do find us before eight pm ream time! We will not be back to Boralus or Stormwind for the rest of this week and maybe next week.

1 Like

Had the joy of being with the Kul Tiran marines when it went dormant and was allowed I transfer ic wise to this guild and most admit is been a joy so far. Good officers and people and good amont of fun, now we just lack medics…
may Tidemothers blessing preseve Kul Tiras!

1 Like

Think I’ve met one of the guildies from here on my Ren’dorei when taking a brief stroll in Stormwind. Took him for another wolf whistling sailor type RPer but he was incredibly nice.

Would love to see more of you!

1 Like

We are back for a short moment in Boralus we’re around for social RP and recruitment if you want to join us, we will be here until Tuesday night as we leave for Stormsong for our next mission, to find a missing Tidesage…

1 Like

Tonight the Brewfest festivities has found their way to Boralus!
Therefore the 27th. Brigade will be there to keep peace and order for the general public to enjoy themselves! but do not be wary if you wish to come and say hello you are more than welcome!

On news separate from the festivities, the 27th Brigade will remain as an active Brigade underneath the flag of the Lord Admiral and the Alliance, should conflicts rise once more.

Proudgarde will gladly answer any Questions (/w) you might have about the 27th Brigade if you are curious.

1 Like

Looks pretty good!

1 Like

A lovely bunch that have provided so much fun RP for us as of late!

2 Likes

Just finished our two-day conflict with these and they were a blast! Super nice and not one complaint to be had. If you’re looking for a Kul’tiras based guild I highly recommend these. :smiley:

2 Likes

The Brigade is back in Stormwind and Boralus after a eventful two weeks with fighting against the Zandalari Trolls (aka First empire) Which was extremely fun, following by the Dune of Madness RP Campaign in Uldum.

We’ll be in Stormwind and Boralus until Monday where we start our next Guild story set in Drustvar! Contact Proudgarde or any members of the guild if you have any questions or have interest in joining.

Other than that, I hope you all have great Halloween!

3 Likes

Hi! Was just wondering how often you guys do events? TIA!

1 Like

The GM holds frequent storylines and events with the typical week having around three I believe so there’s definitely no shortage.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great Christmas! The guild is currently back in Boralus and Stormwind finishing off our first major storyline set in Drustvar and Gilneas, currently during our break the members are voting on what storyline they want next, do you want to join a guild where you can have your say in what comes next? Then join Tiragarde Brigade!

After the new year along with the new story we will be doing a Training Camp with the Protectors of the Vault our new allies! For a chance with old and new members to get to know each other and the other guild on a IC and OOC basis, more guild collaboration events is being planned with other guilds as allies…or enemies.

Any questions or interest do /w Proudgarde! I wish you all a happy new year!

The best sea bois you’ll find in Azeroth

1 Like

The Brigade are back in Boralus for a couple days! After two dramatic battles against the First Empire Trolls costing the Captain of the Brigade his right hand and following by a ship ambush from the Blackfin pirates! Gaining a prisoner from them they earned a costly victory from both outcomes! We’re in Boralus for a couple days before starting our next guild story set in Arathi! /w Proudgarde if you are interested! Have a great day!

Yet again we had an amazing clash with this lot on an uncharted island, and I think Aengus’ hand for our secret weapon was a fair enough trade! :smiling_imp:

Looking forward to the next chapter of this rivalry, and may the winds be kind to you until then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.