[A-RP] Tournament of the Tide, July 23rd-28th

We are four days away and are down to:
2 fishing spots
1 loremaster spot
2 knot tying spots

and NO reserves for anything besides Dueling and Jousting (which only has 1)!

If you have any friends looking to get involved or are looking to expand your foray, now’s the time!

4 Likes

Loremaster’s Gambit is full!

3 Likes

Salutations,

I’ll see if the Dawnsworn is up for some friendly competition. :smirk:

4 Likes

Only two more days now till the Tournament of the Tide is upon us!

As it currently stands, these are the remaining open slots for the competitions:
1 fishing spot
1 knot-tying spot
1 melee spot

Don’t hesitate to sign up! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!

3 Likes

Name: Vindicator Ynloeth
Guild: Flames of Hope
Contest: Melee { sign-ups } / Fishing { reserve, if no one else takes the spot! }

I’m also willing to offer a bakery merchant if there are still available spaces. 🩵

Thank you !

4 Likes

Name: Kynia
Guild: Flames of Hope
Contest: Knot Tying

if its still available plz c:

3 Likes

Thank you, Ynloeth & Cynyaa! You’ve both been added to the lists.

With that, all spots are now full. However, sign-ups are still more than welcome as there are many competitions without any reserves!

See you all on Tuesday! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Name: Dante Beneviento (Beneviento in-game)
Guild: None
Contest: Dueling (reserve… )

3 Likes

Name: Chialiea “Fox” Tyndall
Guild: Red Compass
Contest: Dueling (Reserve) Melee (Reserve)

4 Likes

Hello! Someone just dropped out for melee, so you’re next to be signed up. I’ve noticed the character you signed up with is a timerunner though, and they wouldn’t be able to attend tomorrow’s event (and I can’t send them mail in-game to discuss this!), please reach out to me here or via my discord ‘alteraci’ so I can find out what your OOC name is or figure out if you’re still able to attend tomorrow. Thank you!

1 Like

Today’s the day! The start of the tournament will commence near Unity Square (at 20:00 ST) where spectators and competitors alike will gather to hear the opening speech, followed shortly thereafter by the duelling competition.

To find the locations for each competition throughout the tournament, please consult this map:

5 Likes

This should fix it OOC Chialiea.

4 Likes

The first evening has concluded, and with it, we have the champion of the Dueling, Victoria Fletchbury!

8 Likes

The second evening has concluded and a second champion, that of the Melee, has been decided: Osias!

4 Likes

A couple screenshots from the first two days of the tournament, showing the duels, the melee, and some revelry in between!

Tomorrow we proceed with the riflery contest and loremaster’s gambit. Hope to see you all there!

7 Likes

A spot has opened up for tonight’s Loremaster’s Gambit! If you or any lore-interested friend of yours would like to fill that final spot, then you’d be more than welcome!

1 Like

This has now been filled! Reserves are still welcome, however.

1 Like

Another tournament night has come to an end!

Champion of the Riflery, Daeris Crow!
and Champion of the Loremaster’s Gauntlet, Lady Roselyn de Vries!

Tomorrow is the fishing and the knot-tying, we look forward to seeing you all as our competitors get their hands dirty in the ways of Kul Tiran life!

7 Likes

Two days remain! Tonight was the fishing and knot-tying, two Kul Tiran staples— with two local winners!

Give it up for…
Fishing Champion, Jane Moordale!
and Knot-Tying Champion, Avinor Greytide!

Join us tomorrow for the final contest, the Joust, and the day after for the winner’s prizes, final speeches, Xav’s play, and a good night of enjoying one another’s company and merriment at Norwington Estate!

6 Likes

Our final competition has drawn to a close, with a winner being named from the Joust.

Let’s hear it for Sir Artemiy Niebuhr, Champion of the Tide!

That’s it for our contests, but we’ve one final night! Join us tomorrow, starting at 7:30ST at Norwington Estate, for revelry and merriment! There shall be closing speeches, awards for our winners, a play by Xav the Tyrman of Silverholde, and the Curious Octopus shall be serving drinks for the evening!

We’ll see you tomorrow!

5 Likes