[A-RP] Umbral Vanguard - Purple is the new Blue

The Umbral Vanguard! Recruitment is still open!

Complete, utter darkness. The void tears on your soul. The pain borderline unreal… Impossible… The voices, yelling loudly… “Kill them. Sear their eyes out! Stab his back… Set it all ablaze!” If it truly was a choice or not… It always ends the same way…
The feeling of loneliness. The feeling of helplessness. It all tears within you. A sensation of being pulled apart, limb by limb. Screaming. So loud… But then a small light appears. Hope. It can truly be controlled. The whispers. The magic. The guidance of Alleria couldn’t have come at a better time… Serenity yet again is bestowed upon your entire being. At least in comparison to what you experienced. The whispers will never truly be gone, but we learn to live with it. Learning to live with their constant proposals of havoc. We were granted access to Stormwind as we were proven stable of mind, not a threat to others… We walk now in new colours among old enemies… A new chance, a new beginning. Stripped of our old titles, some even change our names… We are Ren’dorei. For Umbric, Alleria and the Ren’dorei, and last but not least: For the Alliance!

We’re the Umbral Vanguard, a pure Ren’dorei military guild led by a Tribunal. An adult, friendly community with a good mix of people from many different countries aiming to have fun experiences together. We have different sorts of event both with others and on our own. We have many DM’s in our guild whom have assortments of experience with such, giving many different experiences in different events. We want to implement some humor wherever it’s fitting. We are also social IC, and welcome new members with open arms.

The ranks:
You start out as an initiate. As you prove yourself in events, showing up for trainings/recruitment, acting respectfully, you will be promoted as deemed fitting, having it make sense IC, of course.
You then become an Adept, in which means you have been accepted into one of the divisions whereas you are supposed to be within. I will explain more about the divisions as I continue now.

Riftblades:
The division for front line combat classes and their leader is Lord Lothilus Nightstorm.
The classes here are: Warriors, monks and melee hunters.

Rift Wardens:
The division for casters and their leader is Lord Kaeldarath Voidbinder.
The classes here are: Priests, warlocks and mages.

Ghostblades:
The division for archers and rogues and their leader is Lady Gabi Lia.
The classes here are: Rogues and ranged hunters.

So, after Adept, you will become an Aspirant, granting you the ability to apply for a officer position. Should you not wish for that, you will still have the chance to prove yourself further and reach the highest non-officer rank, Champion. If you had chosen to go the path of a leader, you would become a Captain, followed by being promoted to the position of Master, the highest officer rank outside of being on the Tribunal.

We also do have an OOC rank. With this rank you shouldn’t represent the Umbral Vanguard with our sigil by tabard, cloak or shirt. If you decide you wish to be recruited, it must go through IC interaction, and you have to do the interview, and pass this.
Whom do we recruit, you ask?

We recruit any Ren’dorei which passes the IC interview. When you are an initiate, you are on trial, and already being watched… And perhaps even judged silently. Jokes aside, we do not condone Ren’dorei light users, as it doesn’t make sense, and we want people whom stands loyal to their class. You have to choose what you want to be and your strengths. Of course character development counts in here, but don’t try to be superman. Also, show respect to the person interviewing you, unless you wish to not be accepted of course!
We recruit all levels, if you show yourself willing to spend time on the character you put into our order. We don’t want to be an alt-cemetary. We have a 1 month inactivity = kick. And that’s not coming online and resetting the inactivity you have to actually attend an event/Training for it to reset. Unless we have been informed before hand about the inactivity, then you will not be kicked.

Events, RPpvp And Trainings:

We have a few events currently ongoing, that we have to do in several parts due to… Time consumption. We understand that people have real lives, and we respect this. We also have a few in planning, and a few ready for execution. If new members have wishes for events or anything of the sort, they can always feel free to swing them by the tribunal, and we will look into it. We can also tailor personal events. Sometimes you might even be able to pick out the DM you want! We promote IC development, and are willing to help, but we also do promote personal development. We use the normal roll system for spars, with 3 HP, to promote fairness, and also it lets one explore their creativity with their emotes. We also have our own combat-system for RP events, which is quite easy to ease into. If you have any questions, just ask!
Do we do RPPvP?: For now, no. Will we in the future? Perhaps, but not in planning as of yet.

Code of conduct:
We have as many other orders a code of conduct. And one main thing:

OOC is OOC, IC is IC. If at any time a member is seen to meta information, it’ll be investigated. We do not condone any of such behaviour, nor do we condone making others uncomfortable OOCly. If someones char is a rude person IC, keep it IC. No exceptions.

• Everything you say in /s should be RP (everyone can make mistakes, but do your best).
  • Godemoting is not allowed unless previously agreed upon OOCly.
  • What you say in /g, /p is OOC unless otherwise stated
  • What you say in /w is up to you. Stay in character or talk and get new friends.
  • Whisperstone can be used on Discord or ingame as a /w message, or on the whisperstone community we have made. The information will be in the guild information tab upon joining.
    Follow the Terms of Service, and you’ll be great. As written previously, you represent our order when out and about. If you cause issues and it reaches the tribunal, it’ll be discussed.

Current base:

Ambermill, we have established ourselves here as we have joined the effort to retake Lordaeron!
We do however also use the Ancient Curios shop in Stormwind as our recruitment office.
Otherwise we might be encountered in Telogrus.

Serious stuff aside:

If you want to check us out, contact one of our officers OOCly, or approach us in the square as we stand recruiting. We’re a friendly bunch OOC and IC, aiming to help our own, and the alliance.

For further information, post here, or whisper any of our officers or high ranks ingame:

Kaeldarath = Kaeldarath Voidbinder
Lothilus = Lothilus Nightstorm
Deea = Gabi Lia
If none of us are online, send us an ingame mail or give a whisper to any online member, and they will let us know on the guild discord we’re requested!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

16 Likes

Lovely post, myeeees. ^-^

2 Likes

They’re quite a fun bunch this lot. Great atmosphere OOC and engaging to role-play with IC.

If you’re looking for a fun spot to play your void elf, I wholeheartedly recommend you give them a go.

Experience - 6+ years guild leading/in officer roles.

3 Likes

A great bunch! Best of the luck with the guild!

3 Likes

Saw you lot around Telogrus, a very active guild! Wishing you all continued success!

3 Likes

Voidspeed. Best of luck with the Guild.

3 Likes

Woooah, a Ren’dorei only military guild! Might as well check them out. Perhaps I’ll have a wonderfull time with lovely people both IC and OOC. wink wink

5 Likes

Can you teach me how to have a goatee?

Oh, and uh, Shkul an’zig qvsakf KSSH’GA, ag’THYZAK agthu!

6 Likes

Bwixki amala zal qulllll… :space_invader:

3 Likes

I thought I would leave a comment, Lorreina Grimshade one of the officers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elves just shouldn’t be here.

Why are we here? Just to suffer… Edgy right?

2 Likes

This is amazing! I would love to join!

2 Likes

I saw these guys around and spoke with them, although i don’t like void elves oocly, they are doing it great and resemble how a void elf should be which is awesome

I recommend this, best of luck! :heart:

4 Likes

For the Alliance ! Ashal No Ren’Dorei ! Love this bunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never Roleplayed with these folk but OOC wise they are a great bunch and THE place to be if you hear whispers at night and happen to be purple <3

3 Likes

A super friendly bunch, joined them not too long ago, but knew them for a few months now.
Icly a very good Rp guild, oocly very friendly people! They already helped me develope my character further.
I would certainly recommend this guild!

1 Like

Information has been edited, we now have a base going! Ambermill! Feel free to swing by and have a chat!

1 Like

Sure :sunglasses:

1 Like

They’re very nice people :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes