[A-RP] Weed Few, Weed Happy Few

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

On the upcoming night we shall walk the dunes of Dun Morogh in search of a special weed. This night is called the Night of the Moon. Those that outlive this night, and come safe home, will stand a tip-toe when it is named. Then shall our names, familiar in their mouths as greenhouse gossip be in their flowing soils freshly remembered! For those that on this night share their weed with me shall be my fellow botanist. And be they ever so vile, this night shall gentle their condition! And adventurers in Dalaran now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not there, and hold their professions cheap while any speaks that travelled with us to Shimmer Ridge upon the Night of the Moon!

Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (13th of September 2021 at 20:00 server time). A full party of bodacious botanists, adventurous arborists, mythical mycologists and heroic herbalists are required for this leafy lecture to take place. Sign up below before the end of the week!

1. Dulvarinn Moonwalker
  2. Maradan
  3. Lillian Westcliff
  4. Yang Autumntail
  5. Delia
  6. Everly Ellinsworth
  7. Helgi Helstrøm

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :snowflake:

5 Likes

Maradan Signs his name under the notice.

4 Likes

Helgi jots down his name in his familiar spiky handwriting.

4 Likes

Yang passes the pamflet, turns around and signs in.

5 Likes

Due to lack of enlistment tonight’s leafy lecture is postponed to next month. It is not easy being green. :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

A large human female, wearing several shades of green, stops and looks at the leaflet.

“I wonder if it’s too late to…
Well, better late than never.”

She signs her name below the others.

4 Likes

Let us try once more with the upcoming Night of the Moon! A full party of bodacious botanists, adventurous arborists, mythical mycologists and heroic herbalists are required for this leafy lecture to take place. Sign up below before the end of the week!

6 Likes

Maradan signs his name under Lillian’s

can’t wait to participate in that one…

6 Likes

The large Kul Tiran woman dressed in various green garments verifies that her name is on the list.

6 Likes

Yang checks the list and writes on the end ‘Yes me, Yang!’ Don’t they dare to leave without her.

5 Likes

Delia looks at the notice and then casts a small cantrip on it cause it to glow slightly. Making it easier to see after nightfall.

“I should come there, who knows what I might learn.” She mumbles to herself before walking off.

6 Likes

I will be joining you this coming Monday

6 Likes

Helgi and Beart are in!

5 Likes

Seven we are, quite the sight,
pack your sickles and see you tonight!

:herb:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.