[A-RP] Where The Lights Touch The Earth

Where The Lights Touch The Earth :comet:

‘A whisper in my sleep told me of a sanctuary in snow

Capable of the strongest of blessings for all those who show

Where the lights touch the earth, at the shrine, once a year,

So dress warm, know your riddles, and what we search might appear’ :cloud_with_snow:

OOC:
After the, sadly, failed attempt on cleansing the moonwells of Feralas, we venture forth in search for a way to enhance, bless and empower what remains of our elixirs.

More info will be shared when we start :butterfly:

When
Monday the 3rd of June, at 20:00 CET.

Where
We gather at the Greenhouse in Dalaran.

Requirements
Being able to fly, and travel by boat to Northrend (From Wetlands)
If you struggle to meet the requirements, Linaria posted a great trick using Class Trials to make it work.

Until Monday! :slight_smile: :comet:

5 Likes

Hello!

I have heard good things about the Botany Band, its members, and their endeavors (from my uncle Gordon and his friends :wink: ).

I have my flying license and some experience from Northrend, but will the Stormwind portal room guardians let me go through the portal to Dalaran in the Broken Isles? I have not yet proven myself enough that my superiors would willingly let me set foot on those islands…

3 Likes

We have a mage.

5 Likes

Ahem. What my friend is trying to say is that we are most delighted that you have shown interest in partaking in our upcoming leafy lecture. We understand that it may be difficult to reach Dalaran as it currently floats above the Broken Isles, but rest assured that we are blessed to have Inkeri Quirksilver, a most promising mage, among us who may be able to conjure a portal for your convenience. Please send your uncle our deepest rooty regards! :herb:

4 Likes

Hello Pawlina! I am happy to hear, that your uncle speaks so well of us.:butterfly:

I can see, that your question have already been taken good care of - I merely want to add, that I encourage you to get in touch with me, before we begin. That way I can make sure, that your journey to Dalaran on the Broken Isles will be as smooth as possible. And fear not - your feet will not be on those islands for long, so it is my hope, that your superiors will show acceptance.

Thank you for wanting to lend us your aid. :cloud_with_snow:

3 Likes

Our mage is cuter than other guilds mages.
Just saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Inkeri Quirksilver here! Ready to portal you wherever you need to go!

4 Likes

Alunaria is heard whispering in her sleep…

:comet: ‘As high as can reach
East of Hoof
North of Wild
Dressed in Snow

You will find me at nighttime
Look to the sky, it will glow.’
:comet:

2 Likes

Hoping to get back in time for this one. Missed so many due to being busy as hell or not able to get to the location. Which Dalaran, btw? I’m presuming Broken Isles because it’s “easier” to get to than the Crystalsong Forest one for most these days.

2 Likes

I left that part out, gosh, sorry, what a detail to miss!

Broken Isles indeed :slight_smile:

Let me know beforehand, if you are in need of a portal! I hope to be on around 19.40ish.

If all else fails; we plan to be at Ironforge not long after the event has started. :butterfly:

1 Like

One word: snowballs.

2 Likes

I think ‘snowballs’ should be a cuss word for someone who doesn’t like snow.

(Not me, if my portrait could display properly, you’d see that I am well dressed for chilly climates.

For me, ‘fireballs’ is more of a cuss word. I nearly melted when I was in Stranglethorn…)

2 Likes

I can’t find words to properly describe how great this experience was!

I was already intrigued and excited by the headline and the description, and from there - amazingly - it exceeded all of my expectations…

Starting with Inkeri’s impeccable portal service, through the smoothly integrated “late joiners”, culminating in the marvel on the mountaintop, and the blissfully pleasant cottagey conclusion with hints of story advancement, high quality R&R, and finally some fond farewells.

Highly recommended seems a massive understatement of what I’m feeling.

Thank you all for making it so epic, especially Alunaria (and her “accomplices”?) !

3 Likes

Yeah, really enjoyed it. Thank you very much and looking forward to the continuation. I’m sure Cherwina would be interested in your work should Isilae not be able to aid you on a future endevour :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Pawlina, Thank you so very much for such considerate feedback, it means a lot to me, know that. :slight_smile: Fuel for inspiration :fire:

This event was very dear to me :deer:

@ Isilae Thank you to you as well, it was such a joy to see you return! I am sure we can make it, so that Isilae is able to join in the future as well. :cherry_blossom:

Thank you to everyone for taking part in my event and for all that you contributed with; it made it so much better :crescent_moon:

And please, if you took any screenshots, send them my way. Even though I told myself I would remember, there was too much going on, so I missed out on many opportunities and it´s a challenge to get the right angle, when one is leading! So, thank you in advance :sunny:

1 Like

The howling winds above the snows of Fort Wildervar was comfortably countered by the gentle crackling from the embers. Dulvarinn took another small bite of the crusty flatbread that Helga Rumsbane had provided. Her and Bolar had now retired for the night, leaving the druid to spend a quiet few hours alone in front of the hearth. He was still pondering the encounter at the very top of Frostblade Peak. The Waywatcher had regarded her with an insistent curiosity that implied a wave deeper than the recent events within the Botanica. It was time to continue.

– ‘Blue Child,’ he softly spoke with the hint of a melody: ‘Now I am no longer alone.’

Thank you so much for the adventure, Alunaria. Easily our best Leafy Lecture so far! :herb:

2 Likes

Oh…That was…Simply gorgeous. :droplet:

Even though a flower just blooms, and never thinks of competing with the flower next to it it - thank you for your kind words. Creativity is contagious. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Superamazing event, Alunaria!
Funny, exciting, dramatic and oooooh, soo beautiful!
Loved every minute of it!
Thank you so much for this. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, sweet Kitten, for both your appreciation and participation. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.