[A/RP] Wisplight Willow

This looks like a perfect place for my young druid to learn at! Though I am bit occupied atm with campaign coming up and all that jazz >.<

3 Likes

Well in the future, if you’re still avalible after the campaign, do not be afraid to get in touch! We will be here and ready to teach. Elrandon will be personally taking in a few students himself. Before the Tenders chose their students!

2 Likes

Nevermind my previous comment, I have joined!

Looking forward learning from whoever will be so kind to take Irae under their wing, as well as finally seeing Moonglade bloom with activity once more <3

3 Likes

Of course, that does make sense! Absolutely!

3 Likes

It’s good to see some much needed variety in Night Elf RP. Vengeance and recovery are both important facets of the race’s story, so having more to represent each is a major plus to me.

6 Likes

And here he is, the old frail druid. As I said on Ophelia, I love rp’ing sage characters and kind characters! So, this is a match alike a druid and the Emerald Dream <3

2 Likes

Well I am on a lot today, if you want to get in touch IG and join us, do let me know!

2 Likes

Oh surely Brother! Just need to get home first, you’ll definitely find me on Nythaedon tonight :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Excited for some wholesome kaldorei rp yay!

Sunlight Symphony is still superior though.

4 Likes

I was made to post in this thread under the threat of violence. Hope all goes well.

4 Likes

Now, now. Who threatened you…? Seems they lack the regular intake of my special happy-herb. On a special deal of 2 grams for the price of 1 gram!!

2 Likes

Wisplight Willow does not endorse the use of threats to gain more forum publicity.

:dagger::no_mouth:

We’re wholesome.

3 Likes

Hey! Looking good, look forwards to running into you guys in the future. Moonglade is a great place and the Handmaidens had a lot of fun there during our pilgrimage, so nice to see it get utilised some more!

Elune-Adore, best of luck!

4 Likes

Thankyou -everyone- for the overwhelming positive aura you’re all granting.

We’ve just gathered for the first time, six of us already, spending time with the Young Moonkin who’re blessing us in Moonglade today. A real wholesome and lovely start to the guild.

5 Likes

Well, a start that can only be bested in wholesomeness by the people in it! So far (2 hours) it has been wonderful. And it too, will be wonderful for quite the while! MOONFIRE

3 Likes

Very nice. This is the kind of community I had always been hoping to find in AD - one that aims to have a place for its members to have casual RP at any time (login, assume your character, and let the day bring forth whatever!) while STILL having the opportunity to be part of more focused narratives at the same time.

I hope the best for your community! May pop in to have a look. :eyes:

4 Likes

And with that, an eventful evening comes to an end. For me, anyway! Old Willow watches, longing for a hug. Shall you grant it to him?

3 Likes

Build a wall around moonglade and make the tauren pay for it.

:dagger:

5 Likes

I wish you the best of luck and I might just drop around to find a place for one of my druids!

5 Likes

Surely, it must be the orcs that should pay, if any. Merely have them assist as labour, to rebuild instead of destroying. Such can (not often) cause changes in the behaviour found within orcs. Just look at Orgrimmar! Though… Fewer spikes, please?

Come aboard and learn how to speak with Old Willow, we need more tree-speakers like I, and YOU, seem like the perfect candidate!

3 Likes