[A] <Rumble> Casual PvE - Veteran gamers getting ready for War Within

Ready to Rumble?

Gear up with us as we prepare for the next expansion, War Within! Calling all mature, casual PvE players who seeks camaraderie and adventures in delves, dungeons, and raids!

With an emphasis on casual, we strive to be a place where you can find likeminded gamers to participate in group content, while having time for your RL obligations.

Edit 18. June:

We are now building up the raid team for War Within and actively recruiting raiders. We’re mainly looking for DPS and have a healer spot open as well.

Our ambition is to clear all content on normal and progress into heroic as well. Raid times will be 19:45-22:30 two evenings each week. We will decide on the week days that suit most members when we got a core group assembled.

Hey, just wondering a few things

whats the guilds aims in war within will there be set raid times / days?
are there any roles you are in more need of?

Hi Doublade, thanks for asking!

Our aim is to have a small tight-knit community to do PvE content with. Specifically we would like to clear all content atleast on normal difficulty, and if interest shows, we’ll also try our hand at HC.

Currently we’re just a bunch of returning players who’re goofing around in MoP remix, playing dungeons and raids together. I think we will get a bit more organized once WW hits - but it probably wont be more than 2 evenings a week with raiding.

Which week days it will end up being, depends on the team. Once we get a good core of 10 people, we’ll see which days fit the best. I’m imagining raid times will be 20-22ish so there’s time to get kids to bed.

In terms of roles - groups are luckily quite flexible these days, so I’d prefer people to play whatever they find the most fun - Usually those people stick around the longest :smiley:

Hey, sweet sounds like something i need to be a part of i play a tank and my friend who i will bring along plays healer if you need us Add me on bnet Hoogarx#2678

Alright! I’ve added you in-game. If I’m not online, you can also just apply through the guild finder. You should be able to find us if you search for Rumble!

We’re still open for recruitment!

Still loking for guild,very active.
bnet-Tprime#2665
discord-scum2627

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.