[A] <Rumble> - Recruiting for casual PvE (normal/HC raid) in 10.2

Ready to Rumble? We’re recruiting mature players who wants to enjoy end-game PvE content at a casual pace. Looking for all roles to fill our Raid Roster for 10.2. Levelers and socials also welcome!

Hello there! What times(server time) / days are you looking to raid? I just got my tank (DK) to 70 and looking for a guild to raid with :slight_smile: won’t take me long to gear up ready for 10.2 :slight_smile:

I have literally only just started playing again after quitting in Oct 2017 (unfortunately my marriage ended, I had to move out of the family home and tbh gaming just wasn’t on my mind at that point).

I decided to give the new expansion a go. To be honest I’m waiting on a decent gaming mouse and keyboard that I’ve bought getting delivered and I was literally just getting the add ons set up last night so, although I got a level 70 boost when I pre-ordered the game, it’ll take me a couple of days to get set up correctly.

I’m happy enough to spend some time before the new expansion getting back into the swing of things but wouldn’t mind joining a guild just for the banter and to help out if it’s ever needed.

Once I get my equipment and everything else sorted out I should hopefully be ready to go properly before the new expansion starts.

Hello, im frost mage and I have holy priest friend, we are lvl 70, 455 gear, we are looking for guild fo 10.2 nm/hc/mythic raids and dungeons. Aura#22613

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.