Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding.
9/9M BoD, 6/8M EP
We are currently recruiting the following classes for Ny’alotha:
Ranged DPS: Priest, Druid, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter, Mage
Melee DPS: DK, Warrior, Ret, Rogue, Feral, WW
Our raiding schedule is:
- Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
- Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
- Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
Apply here: http:// safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch .com
Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications.
Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic. Later during the expansion we expanded our roster to a 20man team, where we cleared SoO mythic as a guild. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and have friendships with each other that extend outside the game as well.
Our goal ever since the guild was formed has been to progress through content at a steady pace without hardcore hours, while having a good time. We aim to clear each tier before the next one is released, and have managed to maintain a steady raiding roster throughout the years, clearing most mythic content in WoD and Legion with cutting edge achievements, and plan to continue doing so in BfA.
What we offer:
- A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00
- A steady guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay.
- A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content.
- A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but most people are excited to get into a new instance.
Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on the weekends (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild.
What we want from you:
- High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you.
- Commitment. We don’t want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2-3 week trial period during which we will control gearing while we get to know you.
- Honesty. If you’re having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we’d like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us.
- Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time!
- Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We have a guild Discord we use for our raids and other games!
- Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it’s required…
- Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time.
- Understanding. Sometimes, things don’t always go smoothly. We may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while, or you may have to sit for someone else during a progression raid. This is part of mythic raiding. We try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback.
For more information you can add an officer to chat: Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229, Menetherin#2691
Or visit our website: http:// safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch .com