[A] <Sanguine Dawn> is recruiting!

World of Warcraft is a special game.

That’s the underlying theme that binds our guild together. We just love WoW, and we understand that an integral part of the WoW experience is sharing it with other people. Raids, dungeons, old raids for transmog, late-night pun trains in chat or verbally abusing our summoning stone (or ‘Warlock’, as he likes to be called for some reason)… these are all things that get so much better when you’re doing them with reliable people week after week.

< Sanguine Dawn > has been around for a while, and we don’t pretend to reinvent the wheel. We are a stereotypical guild that promotes good times with good people. I can’t point to a single thing that makes us ‘special’ to outsiders, but to us the guild is special - because it’s ours.

So, if you’re looking for a raiding guild (and don’t have the time or inclination for serious mythic raiding), feel free to give us a shout. We fit firmly within the casual tryhards label - heroic raiding may not be on par with world first mythic raiding, but we still like to take it seriously and work together to take it on! We now also dabble in Mythic raiding when we have the time and people, just for an extra challenge!

A quick overview of what we offer:

> Guild website and Discord server
> Heroic raiding 2 nights a week: Weds 20:30-23:00 / Sun 20:30-23:00
> An adult atmosphere - keep it chill and keep the banter friendly
> Sweet, lovely people to do dungeons and stuff with
> Special guild activities

What we’re looking for:

> Players to fill out our Heroic raid team (incl. those with Tank/Healer offspecs -
if you are a main spec Tank/Healer then we might be able to work something out if you have a DPS offspec)
> Classes: We’re currently open to all classes.
> Social members who don’t want to raid (or even just do the odd normal run)
are welcome too!

Additional Info:

Our website can be found at -
sanguine-dawn.magtheridon.shivtr(.com)

For more information, please contact one of our officers or guild assistants -

Zanrov (GM), Timmlock, Shammyloss, Evylill, Qel, Ajire, Mavem, Gel, Agro

3 Likes

Quick note to say that we’re open to all classes who would like to join, but we’re especially on the lookout for Monks and Demon Hunters!

Hey, I’m looking at making a swap to my DH (not this one, I have one on Mag at 111 but plan on spamming TW to get leveled.) Would I be able to join as a social for the time being ?

Absolutely! Feel free to whisper one of the people mentioned in the post for an invite, or apply on our website so we can give you a battle net invite :slight_smile:

I’d be very interested, rerollling to this lock after finally getting bored with Paladin :slight_smile: looking to raid once geared :slight_smile:

Great, when you’re online contact one of the people listed below and we can answer any questions you might have and get you invited for a trial. If you don’t see any of the names listed ask whoever is online just in case we’re on our alts or in Discord.
Zanrov (GM), Timmelf, Shammyloss, Evylill, Qel, Ajire, Mavem, Gel, Agro

We have room on our raiding roster for 8.2, if you’re just coming back to the game and need a community to play with now is the perfect time to join us!

1 Like

This guilds sounds like a perfect fit for me. Having raided since vanilla, and currently on the goal to get every AOTC in a friendly fun atmosphere, I am looking for a guild with the same mindset. I don’t have the drive for mythic raids, to clear them nor to get far in them besides the first few bosses.
I can bring:

Demon Hunter (391)
Monk (357)
Hunter (levelling it slowly)
Death Knight (70, not in a rush)

I have raided Uldir, I have seen Jaina heroic but never really got that far into it. Had to stop due to a new job.

Hey i recetly started a new server and would love to join your guild! if you’d take me that is haha

1 Like

Hi there Kinbari,

Sounds like we might be a good match for you then. At the moment we’re taking things easy and waiting for 8.2 so the guild is a little quieter than usual but that will pick up when the patch comes with the new dungeon and raid.

If you’d like to join us for a trial or just have some questions then whisper one of the following people in game and we can answer your questions or sort out an invite and Discord links:
Zanrov (GM), Timmelf, Shammyloss, Evylill, Qel, Ajire, Gel, Agro

If you don’t see any of them online ask someone who is in case we’re on an alt or just online in Discord.

I see you listed 4 characters, we always prefer people to play what they enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi Rentarg,

If the guild sounds like a place you’d enjoy the game then we can always set a trial period so you can see for yourself and we can see if you’re a good fit too. As I said in reply to Kinbari we’re just waiting on 8.2 at the moment so if you’re looking to join a new guild or start over on a fresh server now is as good a time as any.
Zanrov (GM), Timmelf, Shammyloss, Evylill, Qel, Ajire, Gel, Agro would be the people to contact in game if you have any questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.