[A] Sellrun Herald of the Titans

Hello friends

We, “WotlK United”, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side.

For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 100.

So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80.

Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in “MoP”. Today we specialize ourself in “Herald of The Titans”, because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren’t really special. We’ve started boosting HotT back in MoP and killed him over 150 times and helped over 600 people getting this title.

FAQ:

Prices:

→ All german realms: 200.000 Gold
→ Argent Dawn (A) / Ravencrest (A) / Silvermoon (A) / Quel’Thalas (A) / Kazzak (H) / Twisting Nether (H) / Tarren Mill (H) Outland (A) / Draenor (H): 200.000 Gold
→ All other EU realms 250.000 Gold

Our service:

→ Fast boost (10-15 min)
→ Going AFK infight possible

What do you get?

→ The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“
→ The title „Herald of the Titans“

Procedure

→ Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786
→ Date finding
→ 50% party payment
→ Get boosted
→ Pay the rest

With best regards.
Wînters

For questions, just contact me.

We boosting again, contact us. :slight_smile:

This offer is still available.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.