(A) Shadow Priest LF Guild

Hi,

As the title says, I’m looking for a guild for 9.1 after a long break since early March when my guild died a death. I’ve played Wow since Burning Crusade and looking to step back up into (potentially) Mythic raiding again after taking a tier off from it.

Current Tier I’ve only been doing Heroic runs on my Hunter (below) and have cleared the raid on Heroic on multiple characters as well as healing the raid on my pally.

I’ve not got mythic experience for Nathria but the guild got to 7/12M in Nyalotha.

What i’ve been raiding on Rio and logs below.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/aggramar/Nighteyés

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/aggramar/nighteyés

I know my gear is bad on my Spriest but it shouldn’t take too long to get back up and running when 9.1 hits this week.

Only day that I’m unable to raid is Tuesday.

Anyways, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hey!

We have a friendly alliance guild at Nordrassil/Bronze Dragonflight called the Gauntlet that could use another shadow priest if you would be interesed in transferring there!

We’re an old guild with acitivity in both pvp, raiding and m+. Everyone is very friendly and there’s always people online for a chat! The main raiding team raid twice a week (thursday/sunday 8-11 pm server time) and will be going into heroic and mythic in 9.1 (we’re 10/10 HC and 6/10 M this tier) . You can check the guild progress and roster on raider io if you’d like.

Give me a shout if you are interested in joining us or if you have any questions :slight_smile:
/Haltastic - Nordrassil Discord: Frippe#2043

Hey there!
You seems like a perfect fit for us:)
check this out, and see if you agree :smiley:

Hey add me on Discord for a chat

Miester#0905

Hey Khagroudrahm, The Scarlet Circle are 6/10M and looking to fill out our roster for 9.1. If you would like to discuss feel free to drop me a message Irish#1803

Hi,

Would love to have a chat.

Have a look at our recruitment post and if it interests you please do add me on battlenet.
Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

Hey,

Critical Hit is looking for a Shadow Priest for our raid roster. We got 7/10 Mythic in CN but looking to push it further this raid.

If your interested, add me on battlenet. Profwedgie#2232

CAn you leave any info so we can contanct you?

hey

Feel free to add me Virtus#21767

P.S we are on silvermoon

Hey there!

Are you still looking? I run an 8/10M guild and we’re still looking for shadowpriest.