A Signal in Storm Peaks Quest bugged

Hi,
at the Gnome Heritage Quest A Signal in Storm Peaks I keep getting dropped out of the Airplane as soon as I get Zoned.
I tried disabling all my Addons, so thats not it.
I also tried dropping the Quest and Starting again from the Airstrip three times.

Thanks
Uvi

Super sorry on the delay getting back to you!

Looks like there have been a few reports on this recently Uvireath so you are not the only one suffering on this issue. Do make sure to use the ingame bug report tool if you haven’t already so that you can add your report to the other players reports too. Helps the developers understand the scope of the issue.

If you still have problems with the quest though, get in touch with our support team via a ticket so that an appropriate solution can be found for you :slight_smile:

Even today it still happens. Still getting dismounted above Brunnhildar Village. After going to the signal point manually, the quest remains uncompleted. After restarting the quest at the airstrip and taking the flight again, dismounting happens again at the same spot.

Is there already a way to fix this?

This problem exists even now. And auto-response ticket is not helping with my patience nor the bug. I’ve done all the things listed on it, still dismounts above Brunnhildar Village.

It’s an auto-response because GM’s don’t handle bugs. The Devs do.

You need to make a bug report, not a ticket.

I think I made a bug report as well. Ticket was one of the suggested action around Wowhead and such, I guess, due to this particular bug also belonging to “quest stuck” -page due to its nature. So, I should just make another bug report just in case I didn’t for unknown reason and wait for patch or something to fix it?