[A] [Silvermoon] Aerithium Social Raiding Guild

Hello WoW Forums! :smiley:

Aerithium is a guild based in Silvermoon that has been together for several years now, and we are recruiting! We accept all players to our guild for social shenanigans and whatever might be going on, mount and transmog runs are often done.
We are a lively bunch, with an active Discord and guild chat.

While we may be a jovial, chill raid team, we recently downed the Queen in the Eternal Palace, getting to 8/8 HC progression! We are planning on continuing into Mythic Raiding, and as such we are also taking on raiders!

We are currently in need of: a Tank, RDPS and a Healer. Players we are especially looking for are a mage, a warlock and a priest healer, but we consider all applications and accept most into the guild, even if it may not be for raiding.

Raid times are Wednesday & Sunday 19:45-23:00 (CEST - server time) and despite us always making sure we have a good time in the raid, we seem to do quite well! We normally progress quite well into mythic raids for a casual group.
(Despite varying levels of problems with internet connectivity ¯\(ツ)/¯ )

Please feel free to message the battle tag below for more information.

Dagga#21854

See you in Azeroth! :v:

We are still recruiting!

Classic has drained our ranks as much as any other guild, we need YOU!

These Mythic bosses aren’t going to progress themselves!

All applications of all roles currently being considered!

We are in most need of:

• a Priest Healer (druid or shaman also would be good!)
  • dps (melee and ranged - with hunters, mages, warlocks, shamans being absent in the raid currently)

Don’t worry if you don’t see your class here! Add me on the bnet above and give me a whisper!

Update!

Socially, we’re still recruiting anyone and everyone who wants to be a part of the guild :smiley:

For raiding, we’re doing well on healers now, we seem to have plenty!

We need dps!

Ranged are preferred, but we won’t say no to any class :smile:

So if you’re a mage, warlock, hunter, shadow priest, elemental shaman, hunter, boomkin, rogue, retri pala, fury/arms warrior, kitty druid, frost/UH DK or enhance shaman and are looking for a fun social guild and chill raiding with good progression, give me a /w on the bnet above! (Does that cover everybody?)

Even if you’re not a dps, you’re still MORE than welcome! Come join the crazy… I mean crazy FUN guild here in Silvermoon :sweat_smile:

ANOTHER update!
battlenet tag has change to: Dagga#21854
Original post modified to represent this.

Still looking for more dps!
Even if you can’t commit to 2 nights a week or if you’re unsure if the style of raiding will suit you, add my btag and we’ll see how good a fit you’d be here :smile:

A final update!

Our recruitment is in it’s final stages!

Our biggest needs right now are an experienced MAGE and WARLOCK.

We are starting mythic raiding progression on Wednesday!

We are still recruiting openly for anyone looking for a guild.

Add me on:
Dagga#21854 (battle net)
OR
Dagga#9171 (Discord)