[a][silvermoon] <simplicious> | Semi-Hardcore|The Mythic guild just for you!

Greetings

If you are tired of guilds that are not progressing at the pace you are capable to handle, and would like a bit of a challenge, then you are on the right path to finding the guild just for you!

My goal here is to form a guild made up of exceptional members with whom i will be aiming to realm top 10 and eventually even higher !
I aim to accomplish the task of raiding without being too much of a strain; for now my goal is to aim for top 10 Silvermoon-EU guilds in 8.1.

The base of operation for this guild is Silvermoon-EU, but we do also accept people from different realms (eventually you will be required to transfer over.)

What are we looking for ?
There are certain traits which we are looking for in each and every single player without any exceptions:

• Capable and is able to dedicate their time to learning tactics and new strategies
  • Able to offer their own point of view/opinion on the situation
  • Able to asses their weaknesses and improve upon; whether that is class or mechanical

What can you expect or get out of this guild?
As with every guild and every member of the wow community every person seeks something different, some look for friends to raid and progress with, where as others look for enjoyment during their free time; we are here to fill out your needs.

We have a group of members who will be there for you, whether that will be social, PvP or progressive in-game.

You can expect this guild to be progressive and offer you the opportunity to participate in acquiring the title of Famed slayer, "______Fame Slayer of XXX " eventually!

Something everyone looks forward to:
Free stuff during progression raiding. -this includes:
Feasts, Flasks/Cauldron, Pots, Enchants and Gems.

Requirement:

• Previous Raiding experience.
  • Able to use discord, has a microphone and can communicate in English Language
  • Friendly and Social
  • Patient
  • Can accept criticism and learn/improve upon it.

Recruitment:
Currently interested in recruiting:

• All Ranged - primarily: Warlock, Hunter, Druid, Priest
  • Healers - Resto Druid or Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin
  • Melee - Warrior, rogue, Retribution paladin
  • Most importantly: If you feel like you are a great player, do not hesitate to sign up ^^

Raiding Times/Days:
The raiding times will be from 20:00ST to 23:30. Wednesday, Sunday & and; Monday.
One of these days might end up as what other guilds call ‘Fun day’ where we have alt runs, or boosting to provide gold for the upcoming progression = covering the cost of all feasts, flask, pots, enchants/gems, repair.

Contact Information:
If you wish to acquire more information please contact me through either of the following:

Battle.net tag: Metroguts#2623

Discord: Metroguts#5398