[A] [Silvermoon] SP looking for guild

Hello thar!

I’ve recently come back to wow after a fair break. I’m looking to get back into raiding eventually and i’m currently just trying to enjoy my time playing the game, currently grinding rep and levelling alts.

So a bit about me and what i’m after,

Back in the days of vanila and TBC i used to raid hardcore, when i was a filthy student and had the time to do a 4 day raid week :P.
I’ve always raided a lot in most expansions to a high standard and have been a raid leader for heroic and mythic progression in the past, so i know the drill, i’m some what of a chilled out veteran these days.
I like a challenge and i like to push myself, but at the end of the day i want fun and progression.

Realistically i’m looking a friendly and active guild that can offer a good atmosphere to get back into wow.
Raiding wise, eventually i’ll be looking for some solid heroic progression and or/mythic, with a mature, organised atmosphere.

My main goal here is to get back into raiding and get back into wow in general

If you want to know more send me a message on here or add my battlenet Metus#2209

Main Erezael - Silvermoon

Hey there Erezael,

Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current raid and since then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort.

We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment.

Current progress:

• Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic, 2/2 Normal)

• Dazar’Alor (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)

• Uldir (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)

Our raiding schedule is:

• Monday 20:00 - 23:00
  • Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord.

Agni#0141 - Discord
Agni#2366 - Bnet tag

Hi There,

We here at Veterans are quite possibly what you are looking for, we are all of the older variety of player, with families and jobhs and the like so we raid 3 times a week at a later time to fit in with everyones lifestyle, a lot of us have raided at higher levels but we now mostly raid heroic, get curve every tier and dabble with Mythic a little.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in add me Grukthor#1460 for a chat and we can see if we would be a good fit for each other.

Thanks!!

Progression:
CoS:

*2/2 HC

Battle of Dazar’alor:

• 3/9 Mythic
  • 9/9 Heroic

Raid Days (Servertime):

• Wednesday, 20:00-23:00
  • Sunday, 20:00-23:00

SaltyGits

Is a mature (18+) raiding guild, consisting of old and new players, We came from the guild Gits , that have a history all the way back to vanilla. and have always got AHOC .

What is the goal:

Our goal is to do regular mythic raiding with a group of like minded individuals.
The ambition is to clear the content while it is current, but the mindset we have is that we go as far as we can, as long as we’re having fun while doing it.
This means that even if we don’t clear everything, at least we’ll have had a blast trying and knowing that we did our hardest to get where we are. And that is good enough for us!

What do we expect:

We expect our raiders to always bring their A-game to raids.
People can have off-days, and that is alright. Just as well as people can have Real Life emergencies, which obviously wont be a problem either

for more infos contact me:
Btag: c0re#2104
Discord(prefered): jaycore#8306