[A] <Sock Destroyers> Casual 10 Player Guild LF 1 DPS

We are a special group of idiots looking to fill the final spot of our raid group for the rest of the expansion, we are also ok with it if you only wish to join the raid team and not the guild if you would prefer to stay in another guild for 25m content.

We are a fairly laid-back, easy-going group moving into WotLK with a more casual approach.

Classes we are looking for:
We are able to be slightly flexible in terms of what class you want to play. I have listed the classes that we are considering going from most desirable to least:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Deathknight (UH or Frost)
Hunter (Marksman or Survival)
Enhancement Shaman
Ret Paladin
Elemental Shaman

Other classes we are not that interested in but may still be considered you seem like a good fit.

Raid Times:
Our current plans are to raid Wesnesday and Sunday at 20:00-23:00 server time. However we could potentially change these a bit depending on your availability and the times and days are not set in stone

About Us:
We would like to consider ourselves as having a laid back drama free environment with our primary goal being to have fun, although we do aspire to clear as much of the content as possible.

We also value mindset over experience or skill levels. We are very open to taking a player of any skill level with us having a couple of newer players our selves as well as having some highly experienced players too. As long as you come with the right attitude and are willing to learn and be flexible that’s all we ask for.

We are pretty drama free as far as loot goes with people being ok with passing loot in most situations if it makes more sense for someone else or the other person deserving it. In the end who isn’t happy when their friend gets an upgrade? An upgrade for an individual will always be an upgrade for the group.

Contact
If you feel like you would be a good fit or have any questions at all feel free to message me. My discord is Rendi#5960

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.