[A] Solidarity 8/8 HC 2/8M

Solidarity - Grim Batol, Alliance is recruiting players to keep our roster Strong.

Solidarity is a social casual-raiding guild with a strong focus on our Community.

We are currently mainly looking for Ranged DPS (that isn't a hunter).

However good applications will always be taken into consideration.

Current progress this expansion;
- 8/8 N Uldir
- 8/8 HC Uldir
- 2/8 M Uldir

Raiding information
- We require an itemlevel of 330, level 17 neck and that you have your gear enchanted and gemmed when you apply.
- We currently raid 3 nights/week. Wednesday, Sunday & Monday. 20-22
- We're a mature guild and look for players from the age of 18 and up.

There is also mythic and mythic+ runs happening within the guild.

If you're interested you can make an application at www.solidarity.dk or contact One of our officers on Sparkkle#2628
Update bump!
Hi there Sparkkle! I have just rerolled from my alliance rogue to Horde resto druid. Geared up to 341 with 9h played @120 and I feel I'm ready to go back to raiding.

Got 8/8hc with my previous main and 3/8Mythic experience.

So If you are in need of a good dedicated healer. Contact me in-game.
/Klövsvamp
07/10/2018 15:41Posted by Klövsvamp
Hi there Sparkkle! I have just rerolled from my alliance rogue to Horde resto druid. Geared up to 341 with 9h played @120 and I feel I'm ready to go back to raiding.

Got 8/8hc with my previous main and 3/8Mythic experience.

So If you are in need of a good dedicated healer. Contact me in-game.
/Klövsvamp

Hey there! We are an alliance guild So that is quite impossible im afraid :/
Smoking fresh kill update!
Hey! Leveling my druid now, but i am more inclined to your social aspect of the guild- maybe some mythics,lfr or maybe when i get geared enough normals.Do you accept socials?
08/11/2018 20:14Posted by Mairoula
Hey! Leveling my druid now, but i am more inclined to your social aspect of the guild- maybe some mythics,lfr or maybe when i get geared enough normals.Do you accept socials?

We most certainly do! It's a very social guild and are at most times people around just waiting to get people for m+ :) LFR always gives a good laugh and some nice runes too! check out our website to apply or contact me for a further chat beforehand if you would like! :D
Applied through website!Thank you