A space for Warlocks & Co

This is predominantly me checkin in with the overall thoughts on a place for Warlocks to go that isn’t either comically evil, cult worshipping, or gimping their ability to do Warlocky things.

Something adjacent to the Black Harvest, open to maybe some other kinds of magic as well, not strictly Warlocks.

And mainly Alliance-focused. I’m not certain about the state of Warlock RP on Horde, but I believe they should have that front largely covered with guilds maybe being more lax on recruitment, as well.

Why bother considering setting something up is there is noone to come along, right?

5 Likes

Just linking the last thread that was essentially about the same topic.

1 Like

That was about wether there -was- something on Alliance. A resounding [EXTREMELY LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER] on that.

This is about wether people would WANT there to be something. If there is demand.

1 Like

Ok. I linked it in case you missed the thread as it’s essentially the same topic, that’s all.

Note that I lamented the lack of such a guild, community or concept so I’m in the same boat.

I would like it if there was something, since as I mentioned in that other thread, I cannot at the moment manage a guild or community to meet the possible demand for such a group despite really wanting to have a warlock or warlock friendly group that shuns legion, old gods and other dooms day cultist groups, while still maintain an air of evilness or moral ambiguity.

6 Likes

As i posted in the other warlock thread.

We (House Bemoux) Or known as Elwynn Academy of Occult Sciences are a place where all occult magics can be trained. Warlocks, Blood mage, Necromancer. All occult magic is allowed under the watchfull eye of the Professors in the school. We have many like minded members in the guild to have daily interactions with eachoter.

So there is a place for members of the Alliance to study their arts under ofcourse watchfull eyes and rules.

2 Likes

Is there any way I can read up on your Guild? I can’t seem to find a thread about it, which always has me a little hesitant. I like to inform myself before I do anything.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/264925

Sorry for my late reply! But no there is not, we do have a page on argent archives where you can ready up about our guild. But do feel free to send me a mail or /w ingame at Walldor if you want to ask some more quick questions. If you want you can even send me a mail ingame and i’ll send you my discord ^^

Warlock RP or occult RP in general is definetly something that needs more options on Alliance side. It is really difficult to find a home for a warlock or a shadow weaver that isn’t a crazy cultist.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.