[A] STRP - A Raid-focused Community for Roleplayers

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Today I decided it may be a good idea to create an international community in WoW that focuses on Roleplayers helping Roleplayers completing Raids for the Raid-Story content and/or the Transmogs available in the Raids.

This post is for the Alliance side of this. If someone from the Horde wants to do the same, feel free to do so and share me the Link so I can put it here.

In advance I want to say, this is a fresh community at this moment. It is meant to bring people together and help them finish PvE content that they possibly are not able to do so because of not having the right people or no people at all to play with.

Intention is not:

• To be a boosting service (we help when we have time and for free!)
  • To be focused around Elitism (it matters that we complete, not how we do so)
  • Be casual/newbie friendly (Being unexperienced is never a bad thing!)
  • Connecting roleplayers from different Realms
  • Finishing missing transmogs (what you don’t need you should offer to others)

What I as community lead expect from members:

• Be friendly
  • Keep toxic behavior out
  • Help when you have the time and for free
  • Explain encounters/mechanics if you can or point out those knowing them
  • Don’t spoiler major content outside of the Story-Spoiler channel

If you think you can contribute to this community and want to help others or need help, feel free to join.

Ingame invite link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ppLPq3S0o?region=EU&faction=Alliance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.