Tabula Rasa (a guild that has been about since Burning Crusade!) is currently looking for a few more people, to join us for our crazy shenanigans on Emerald Dream/Terenas!
We are currently 7/8 heroic in Uldir and trying to push further. We are also doing Mythic/Mythic+'s and we need a handful of new people to help us do MORE stuff. (we love stuff!)
We raid 2 nights a week; Wednesday and Thursday (20-23 server time).
Currently, we’re looking for just about any class/spec. Mostly DPS, but a hybrid or two would be amazing. We’re trying to get some more stable mythic+ runs going.
We do try our best in raids and Mythic +'s but at our heart is a nice social casual guild that tries its best to include everyone! - if you’re just looking for a nice social guild, it doesn’t matter what class/spec you play - it’s more about what you enjoy.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Preferably older. We’re adults, and our voice chat banter is certainly not for kids Also, don’t be easily shocked or offended… (in case this is actually keeping people away, I’d like to point out I am just referring to a slightly crude/adult sense of humour, as well as no shortage of swearing at times)
- Must not be scared of wiping. Seriously, don’t rage-quit. It never makes you look good. Ever.
- Have a sense of humour and be tolerant of other people.
- Fun chat, voice chat, instance runs and raids.
- Friendly and casual environment with low pressure. Also, we care more about you than your character.
- A place where it’s okay to talk about stuff on your mind (heck, even your kids!)
- No judgment (“Doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, ugly or fat - everyone be kicking booty in the World of Warcraft!” -Jace Hall)
- A facebook page with all our sexy kill shots
If any of this seems interesting to you, feel free to poke me in-game on Muaddip, or one of the other officers (Zahrah or Kaihua) do a “/who Tabula” and ask anyone for me, and we can have a chat
- Muaddip, Guild Leader of Tabula Rasa (which, by the way, means “clean slate”. In the guild’s case, it means “a fresh start”)