[A] Tank and DPS couple looking for a guild to call home in Shadowlands

Hello all,

My partner (Cystlyssa) and I (Excel) are looking for a new guild to join for the upcoming Shadowlands expansion.

We’re looking for a nice little community that’s going to be doing some raiding, M+, and other fun things out in the world. We’re not looking for anything too hardcore - we’re more focused on finding like-minded people who would enjoy playing with us, and vice versa.

We’re both UK based. Some background on us:

Me (Excel) - I’ve done my fair share of top-end raiding from WotLK to early MoP as a DPS player, but decided to stop raiding from then and have been on & off the game for the past few years. Doing some M+ in recent months has motivated me to properly start raiding again though - and I’ve decided to take up tanking for the first time, so I’ve recently rerolled. I’ll be playing blood DK in Shadowlands.

The lovely lady (Cystlyssa) - A newcomer to WoW! She’s started playing very recently in the pre-patch and so SL will be their first proper introduction to the world of raiding, dungeons, and such. Despite being new, they are learning very quickly (far quicker than when I started, lol) and I have no doubt she will be an asset to any team in no time. She’d love to get some experience under her belt and have a lot of fun with people whilst doing so. She’s currently playing elemental shaman, but that could be subject to change.

We will be playing together, and so it goes without saying - we are a package deal. Or 2 for the price of 1 if you prefer to look at it that way!

We’d love for you to get in touch. Feel free to reply under this thread, or reach out to me on BNet at Cenyx#2970

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.