[A] Tasteless is recruiting! (10/10HC)

Tasteless is formed by a small group of friends. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla and most of us have some hardcore experience. But as we all got older and our lives started to change and our time available to play the game changed as well. But we love the game and want to experience all the content. I always like to call us ‘Casual Veterans’.

We provide a friendly and “mature” environment where, together, we can consume the content Blizzard has created for us.

We are currently considering all DPS classes to bolster our raiding team. We are currently doing some HC (10/10) and waiting for 9.1 news to drop. We are looking to bolster the team with some extra DPS. You have a different class or roll? Let’s have a chat! If you want to join us in the wait for 9.1 and are done with CN, that’s fine as well. We are all in anticipation of some 9.1 news.

We are also looking for a new tank for 9.1 one of our tanks is switching mains.

What you can expect from us:

Our main goal is clearing the raids on Heroic difficulty. On non raiding days there are always some people running some Mythic+ dungeons and doing other stuff. On Friday or Saturday we occasionally run some fun/alt runs.

Our raiding days are Wednesday and Monday from 20:30 till 23:00 hours.

What we want from you:

Be yourself, if that means you are on discord all day and spam us with humor, that would be great. But also, if you are not that talkative but still contribute to the progress and you are having fun and we all are having fun in playing the game, that’s what we want.

Second, making mistakes is no problem. As long as you learn from your mistakes. In the end we all make mistakes. It’s what makes you better.

Last but not least, if you are just looking for a social spot, you are also more than welcome to join.

If you think Tasteless sounds like the guild for you, please give me (Tevoll#2325) or Weetta (Weetabix#21265) a chat.

Hope to see you in game soon!

We are currently considering all DPS classes to bolster our raiding team. We are also looking to add one healer to the team for our HC progression. The following roles/classes have our extra interest.

• Warlock
  • Resto Shaman

Hi there! Currently looking for a home for my priest. Not applying for main raid team due to lack of gear, but want to raid in social runs and eventually step up if you guys need a Shadow priest for future raids :slight_smile:

Have cleared Normal CN a few times and some bosses on HC with my resto sham, so i know the fights!

Hey Zanrin,

Ofc we have spot for you. Give me a whisper in-game or battle.net inv en we will get you into the guild.

Cheers,

Fero

Good afternoon, ahead of the story im about to tell you below ill apologise if this is wasting your time!
I’m a returning player who has almost always cleared Ahead of the Curve. I have a 50 Paladin and a 50 shaman (sorry I know its not of immediate help) I’m looking to join a guild exactly like yours! If you would take me id love to join but I was wondering which character listed above would help you reach the goal. I have no preference to which I play if I were to be accepted id just like to crack on with the character that would help our common goal straight away!
If you want to speak further I am on battle net under the tag SteveThomson#2686

We are currently considering all DPS classes to bolster our raiding team. We are currently progressing in HC (7/10) and are looking to bolster the team with some extra DPS. The following roles/classes have our extra interest.

• Melee DPS

• DPS with healing off-spec

Of course, ranged DPS is more then welcome!

Bump, still a few spots open!!!

We are still looking for extra DPS to expand the raid team. If you are a healer let’s have a talk. Going into 9.1 we can probably change some things up to make extra room for a healer.

Last but not least, one of our tanks is looking for a main change so if you want to main tank our raids in 9.1 send us a message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.