[A} <The Adventurers Guild> is back (sort of)

Hi Folks,

if you were part of the Adventurers Guild on Sporeggar between Vanilla and MoP, know that there is an ongoing effort to bring the old crew back together.

With some familiar faces already on board, we are scouting the South Seas, we are combing the deserts of Vol’dun, we are patrolling Boralus Harbor, just to find our old pals scattered on the four winds.

If you had a good time back then (and i know you had), contact me in game, or any other online members of The Adventurers Guild (we have added “The” because in the meantime we became literate).

And remember: Friends that Slay Together, Stay Together.

2 Likes

I am starting retail again after a long time - may I find a new abode from this guild? It sounds nice.

Jabajimbo,

If you are still intrested in joining our guild be sure to whisper us ingame. We are on mostly on evenings, since we are a guild with working people and can’t play all day :slight_smile:

Glandor

1 Like

As the oldies but goldies are back in town, this post is closed now.
If you want to join us, please refer to the proper Recruitment Post in this very section:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.