[A] The Banished [RBG/Arena PvP]

History
This group is new, however it is a ragtag group of adventurers previously known as C.O.G.S.H.I.E.L.D (Coalition of Ordered Guilds Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, yes we went there.) originally this started out as a cross Rp guild RBG group in Mists of Pandaria that was ran by Inran of Wild Tempest, but later grew into a semi in character group of players from various guilds such as the afore mentioned but also, The Disciples of Light, Blooming Lotus, Stormwind Regiment and PvPers of other guilds. Most of these members still exist within this current group with 1,8k-2k experience of RBGs.

Do I require experience?
No, you do not, but you do have to bring the right attitude to learn A). Your class and B) How the RBGs work and finally C). How to work with a team and be communicative.

Day/s we run
Thursdays 20:00 server time
So far only one day a week until we have more members/interest.

Rules
Some people who may recognise me and the old name may be more familiar with these rules, but of course we gotta state em.

• Full honor gear+Legendary
    (Absolute minimum requirement. If you don’t have this, we’re not even going to bother (20ish% versa 200-205 item level))

• If you pressed “Accept” on the calendar, you’re going to be there on time.
      (Would you be found repeatedly pressing accept, but not be on time on more than a few occasions you will be permanently removed from the RBG )
    • Don’t be a elitist prick, we don’t care for your damn titles or your 2.4k rating in arena (This one is very important. If you start killing the mood in the RBG I will ask you to leave.)
    • Don’t come with the expectation to be carried, or come with a bad attitude from a loss. The main goal is not to get high rating, but to have fun.
    • Don’t expect that your spot is sacred. If you’re late and you’ve signed up, I’m replacing you. I don’t care what guild your in, or how important you believe you are. Marking yourself as Tentative is also marking yourself as Declined. (This also includes an overabundance of accepted in the same role)
    • Don’t expect us to boost you, we’re not a free boosting service. If you want 1.8-2.5k rating, this is not the team for you. You will be expected to pull your own weight and try to learn if you’re inexperienced.
    • 3 Warnings System
      During the RBGs you’ll be required to work with the group, failure to do so will yield you a warning. Upon the third warning, we’ll request that you leave for the day.(It sounds harsh but we need to think about the other members in the raid too. this will also get you one overall warning.

Addons required
Battleground enemies- Get this addon for assisting with target calling and also CC’ing, this means that we can see what you are targetting if at all, this is a requirement, no ifs, no buts, no coconuts.

Nameplate Cooldowns- great way to see what cooldowns your enemy has used and can help target callers with their calls on who to go on.

REporter- Battleground map that is a great way of calling incomings when voice chat is getting a bit heavy with target calls and also allows you to see the map for where people are.

BigDebuffs- Shows debuffs better on the UI, can be configured with priorities for dangerous things like Mindgames, Unstable Afflictions, Vampiric Touches etc.

RBG Roster of current positions
1/3/6 Tank/Healer/DPS
1).Tank- TBD [A mystery] LF Guardruid/VenDH
2).Healer 1-Vardrek [Holy Paladin , 28% versa] [Burst Healer/CD’s]
3).Healer 2- [Open] [Raid Healer]
4).Healer 3- [Open] [Raid Healer]
5).DPS 1 Target Caller- [Fire Mage]/[Ret Paladin] [Ranged]/[Melee]
6).DPS 2 Target Caller- [Open] [Open]
7).DPS 3- [Enhancement Shaman] [Melee]
8).DPS 4- -[Open] [Open]
9).DPS 5- [Open]
10).Stealther- [Sub Rogue] [Melee]

CURRENTLY SEEKING HEALERS, DPS AND A TANK!

Always need reserves, or stand ins for other roles.

How to get in contact
Currently right now to get in contact, you can use ingame mailing system or /w Vardrek-Defias Brotherhood, until I get more individuals that can help out i’ll post them here.

3 Likes

Good initiative. Good luck and see you on the battlefield!

May the best dwarf win :hammer_and_pick:

1 Like

I fail at all these applications, but I bring the good ol’ team spirit.

*** Currently there are positions open for some DPS, Healers and a dedicated Tank! Guardian druid or Vengeance DH.**

Hello Vardrek,

How it’s going with the RBG roster, are you still in need of a tank ?

I play Vengeance DH and do meet every requirements you have listed.

Can you give me a heads-up when you’re online and we can talk ingame if wanted ?

Have a great day!

Invited you on the calendar.

For future reference to anyone interested in joining the best way to get in contact if i’m not online is an in-game mail, afterall I’m spending more time playing the game than playing the forums.

So far due to flake members and season will be on its way out soon, any interest will be left for the future season.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.