[A] <The Collectors Covenant> LF New/Old/Casual Players!

Grab an ale, traveller, let me tell you about ‘The Collectors Covenant’…

The guild has a long history, with our GM forming the guild back in 2018 as a new player coming to the game late and wanting to enjoy the vast adventure the game has to offer.

Returning in 2019, we had a cracking bunch of folks in the guild, but due to the release of classic, the activity levels dropped and the guild eventually came to halt with a view to restart once the nostalgia of classic had passed.

We are back, again, again!

Its for anyone who is new/old and/or casual/sporadic, who mainly does their own thing but would like to do more with other people in a relaxed environment. Its for anyone who’s willing to say ‘Hey’ in guild chat when they’re around, and send some gratz for achievements when they pop in guild chat. It’s for mature (in attitude, not necc age) gamers who can have a laugh but respect other people and their perspectives.

So whether your bag is achievement hunting, running old dungeons/expansions, fishing!? or even questing and levelling every race/class there’s is!! Maybe you just miss the community/social aspect of the game?

Give us a thought.

We are very much a levelling guild and have no plans for endgame, but we are very excited for Shadowlands!

We would love to have a great group of people back to simply kick back, chat, quest and maybe do some BG’s and dungeons together :man_shrugging:.

The focus is literally about been friendly and helping each other out.

For lots of people, this kind of thing won’t appeal, and that’s cool. But if you got to the end of this, and it sounds like your cup of tea, drop me a whisper (Niggle or battletag: deadside#2643) or our lovely GM (Thorinferris - FunkyMonk#214219). Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s all true! Drop us a whisper :slight_smile:

Hello, new player here who’s still learning the ropes. This certainly look like my cup of coffee - thank you !
edit: posting from my classic wow character, but I have BFA too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.