[A] The Dedicated Few Recruiting [8/8HC 3/8M]

We are looking to strengthen our position in this expansion by adding a few dps to our roster.

Raiding times: Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-0:00.
Progression: 8/8 HC and 3/8 M.
Currently progressing on Vectis.

Any dedicated player will be considered if they want to join.

Contact Sealed or Healicious ingame for more information.
Or add my RealID: Sealed#2123
[Update]
We are now looking to strengthen our numbers to start progressing in Mythic Raiding.
However we will still keep Heroic Raiding on farm for gear.
[Update]
We have currently begun progressing in Mythic Raiding with use of a few out of guild people. Therefore we are still looking to add to our roster. Especially active dps/healers.
[Update]
Having solid progression now in Mythic Raiding through the use of 1-2 pugs. Still farming Heroic in two hours on Wednesdays and Mythic progression on [2/8].

Still looking to add an extra healer and a few dps to our roster.
If you are interested in a retribution paladin, I am interested :) I can also heal some If needed
[Update]
We've started progressing past Mother with a solid guild only group (currently Zek'voz 7%), but are still looking to steady our signups with a few more people.

We will consider any dedicated player but the main classes we are looking for at the moment are:

• Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Shadow Priest
  • [Update]
    Currently on a solid Mythic Setup, but looking for some extra range for smoother progression on Fetid, once we get past Vectis.

We will consider any dedicated player but the main classes we are looking for at the moment are:

• Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Shadow Priest