[A] - The <Defias Brotherhood> shall prevail ! Join us brothers and sisters

You were walking in the streets of Stormwind when suddenly someone discreetly gave to you a letter and disappeared, you decided to read it.

Ahoy !

You have been chosen to join the ranks of the Brotherhood, together we will destroy the House of the nobles, Stormwind and conquer the rest of Azeroth.

Together we shall :

• Organize WPVP events in specific areas like Barrens, Tarren Mill, Stranglethorn Vale, Orgrimmar and more…
  • Explore and clean many dungeons like real adventurers
  • Grouping and questing together
  • Hunt these horde scums by executing some contracts (RP friendly)
  • Prepare ourselves to raiding purposes as casuals
  • Prepare our sabers to go through the pvp battlefields
  • Gain pvp ranks
  • Socialize of course, a Brotherhood is also made for that

We accept any kind of profile (casual, social…), if you are interested into joining something that matters then join us!

Ways to enter into the guild :

• Go to our discord and post a message in our tavern
  • OR Reply in this thread
  • OR Find a member of the Defias Brotherhood and send them an in-game message by doing a /who Defias Brotherhood

Links :

• Discord informations at : http://discord.defias-brotherhood.com
  • Website soon available at : http://defias-brotherhood.com

And remember, The Brotherhood shall prevail!

Signed Edwin VanCleef, Defias Kingpin.

9 Likes

Been waiting for a DB themed guild.
Good luck, will be cool to see you guys around

2 Likes

Thanks Yuline, cheers!

Nicolay blinks in front of the lowly thug who slipped the message into his pocket
Listen here you rake, and listen well. Nicolay mutters an imprinting spell that makes his words burn into the thief’s mind. You run to your leader and you tell him that the Aspect of Death, Deathwing, is regaining his strenght in Deepholm, the land of the Elementals of Earth. The faction of the Stormwind nobles, who refused to pay your master his rightfully earned due is led by lady Catharina Prestor, a daughter of Deathwing in disguise! Edwin, I implore you, do not raise arms against people of Stormwind. We are all being deceived by the vile Black Dragonflight! Seek me out at the Tower of Azora in Elwynn, I know your thugs are already operaring there. The future of this world depends on your prudence. May Elune grant you wisdom!

3 Likes

Is there any guild which will oppose you and restore an order?

When are you going to drop the loot I want, Edwin?

1 Like

None may challenge the Brotherhood !

Come join the Brotherhood! There be blood n, guts aplenty!

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of you guys :smiley: nice job you’re all doing ^^

1 Like

Thanks for saying that. Its a great community and very busy too. We had three raid groups up for a guild event just yesterday.

2 Likes

Our cause is righteous! Feel free to join our cause… our offer is still actual.

Another world pvp event yesterday. STV arena, the vale proper and an assault on Grom’gol. This was followed by a jaunt to the crossroads where a smashing fight was had.

Despite layering and all the problems it brings to an event like this, we had a blast. Thanks all the horde who took up the fight. Well played!

1 Like

Some decent pitched battles in the Badlands last night. A small band of rogues and the odd non-rogue or two aimed to pen in the horde at their camp. The horde gave good account and a ruck was had. Long live the Brotherhood!

We still need more brothers and sisters, feel free to come on our discord, many events incoming.

Off topic, but are you playing on Zandalar, Bismack? I hope so because you’re one of the most fun people I’ve ever had the pleasure of interacting with.

On topic: Please don’t stab me in the kidney, I just had one installed and I’ll have you know those aren’t cheap in the Undercity.

The Lions Sword will hunt the Brotherhood and end them all. For the Alliance!

Lapdogs, all of you!

1 Like

Good evening stranger, thank you for the letter,

No, I am afraid I will have to pass on your offer. Could I ask you though about the status of your Moonshine distilleries? It has been almost six months that I am waiting for my twenty bottles…

(Disclaimer: drinking and selling of the Defias Moonshine is not illegal in the cities belonging to the Steamwheedle Cartel. Transport of said Moonshine is allowed in Alliance territory, the bottles however have to be sealed by wax by the Export Officer in the city where the liquor has been bought and have the Officer´s seal on them.)

1 Like

Ahoy!

Our business is still working, we have had some complications with the armies of Stormwind but it is now over.

We hope you will enjoy the free extra bottles in the package.

The Brotherhood shall prevail!

1 Like