[A] The Raven Council 9/9 hc is recruiting! Thursday/Sunday evening raid

Hello everyone!

The Raven Council is looking for new fresh members to add to our raiding team, we are currently 9/9 HC and are looking to expand our roster (currently 18 raiders). We’re a ridiculously long-standing guild with a lively and welcoming mature community since classic.

Our raid team’s main goal at this moment is to clear heroic and get curve every tier, whilst recruiting and getting a larger roster give us the possibility to go mythic if we want to, this is not our main goal however. We try to be democratic within the team and make every raider feel part of the decisions being made. We want a mature, friendly environment within our team. Our aim is not high end raiding but we do expect raiders to know their role/class and try their best.

Progress:
Vault of the Incarnates: heroic 9/9 cleared
Abberus, the Shadowed Crucible: heroic 9/9 cleared
Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope: heroic 9/9 cleared

Our raid days & times:
Thursday: 20:15 - 23:00 server time (including 10 minute break)
Sunday: 20:15 - 23:00 server time (including 10 minute break)

Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a extra healer and ranged dps classes, however if you’re not any of these, feel free to apply as we are open to different options/players.

If you are interested, feel free to Discord msg me (Sherelia#1731) or whisper me ingame (Sherelia-DefiasBrotherhood) for more information. You can also apply right away at the forum on our website, www.ravencouncil .com

I hope to hear from you soon!
With kind regards,
Raid team Raven

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.