[A] ThunderBadgers, casual raiders, Thu/Sun, 8/8N 8/8HC

ThunderBadgers is a friends and family style casual raiding community looking for more like-minded players to join us in The Eternal Palace. We currently raid on Thursday and Sunday evenings, 8pm UK / 9pm server time, 2 hours max each raid.

We have a strong core of regular players, comprised of guild groups and individuals, and whilst we do have a wide range of ages in the group, I’d say the average is probably around 30.

We’ve been going since the start of BfA, achieved 8/8N 5/8HC in Uldir, and 9/9HC in Battle for Dazar’alor (2/2N CoS - we didn’t try HC).

Eternal Palace we’re 8/8N 8/8HC.

For more information, please visit thunderbadgers [dot] wordpress [dot] com

The invite code to the community is VEmK95SlXo.

Or if you want a chat before joining, my battletag is riddles#2922

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Original post updated for Battle for Dazar’alor recruitment

Further updated for BoD (still going strong)

Hello there, I would be interested. I will get in touch tomorrow as I get home. For the Alliance!

Updated original post for further progression - we’re always open to new players joining us.

Progression updated!

Original post updated for The Eternal Palace recruitment

Post updated after week 1 eternal palace

Updated for progression - just cleared normal, starting heroic next raid. Still room for anyone who wants to join us.

Further update, progressing into heroic. Always happy for more players to join us!

Ashvane HC dead

Orgozoa HC dead now too, still a few spots left for people to join us!

Queens Court HC dead pretty quickly too. Spent 30mins on Za’qul but time for a reset to get more 430 gear.

And now Za’qul HC is dead

Azshara HC dead, and curve achieved. We’re going to mix it up from now on, going back to older BfA raids for achievements, alt runs in TEP, repeat clears of HC - and anything else we can think of. So feel free to join the community and sign up for the raids that interest you.