[A] <Top Notch Crew> Seeking DPS for regular raid group

Hey,

We're a semi-casual raiding guild looking to progress through all content. We've cleared normal Uldir and are currently progressing through heroic. We're seeking some like minded people who want to beat all the content with a decent sense of humour to join us for our regular runs on Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon. Save us from the pugs..!
Please hit us up or leave a reply here if you're interested and we can have a chat!

Cheers for reading
Can confirm, good for banter and wipes. Currently 8/8N, and 3/8H.

Looking for big dick DPS as long as you don't go beyond me on the meters and ruin my fragile ego.

Generally Thursdays 9pm - 12pm server time, and then 4pm server time on the weekend (Sat or Sun depending on peoples work shifts)

Harass our guild lead at illuminado#2817
Zek'voz down, and now 4/8H.

Still looking for DPS, and maybe a healer. Especially when Vectis wrecks us tonight.
Can confirm, Vectis is a poop. Get outta here with your "INFECTED" shenanigans. I've been tested mate.
We've finally scraped together a cheeky 11-man raid team, and cleared Zul.

6/8HC, looking for DPS and healers. Either give illuminado a shout on the above, or myself on bnet - jobdone#21477
7/8 Booooois. Got mythrax down with some pugs (That fight is way easier on 14 than 10). Still looking for deeps and healers.

jobdone#21477

That’s G’huun down for the guild.

8/8HC into a 1/8M on the same night (Taloc really is a loot pinata on all difficulties)

Still need healers and DPS!

jobdone#21477