[A] TrollFaceDOTJPG- Coming Feb 2022

TrollFaceDOTJPG

Dark was the night, and chill was the wind.

Those of us who have played WoW for a long time and listened to some of the original WoW podcasts will know that intro very well. It was the intro to the late-great TotalBiscuit’s podcast BluePlz. Those of you who know – TB did form his own guild at the back end of Wrath going into Cataclysm. I was happy & proud too be a part of his guild – but circumstances led too me leaving the guild. However, the lessons I learned from that guild is something I still carry with me today.

He is no longer with us – but I would love to revive the guild and continue his legacy by building a community we can all be proud of. The communities are what has kept this game going – let’s show people why.

Philosophy: I want to be around for the community aspect of this game – it’s why I started playing this game – and it’s why I still play it. As a guild I want us to be a little bit of everything and have something for everyone. You want to level toon after toon? We would be happy to help you, Want to be at cutting edge of content with 19 other players just like you? If you build it, they will come. Want to push M+ as high you can with a dedicated team? - we are here. Is PVP your home? - Build a team to bring Glory to the Alliance. Want to role play – we will give you a safe space to do so.

Set-up: Many teams – One Guild: - I want there to be many teams under one roof – with each team having it’s own officers and ideals. Ideally the structure would be: -

GM (Warmwhisper)

Social officers (recruitment for social players) – reports into GM

Officers (general guild duties) – reports into GM

Team Leaders - Reports into the officers

Team Members – reports into the Tls

Socials

Schedules determined on a team by team basis

Comms: Discord

We are now open and recruiting for everything - feel free to reach out too PlainlyAdam#2766 on bnet or LegoLich#5602 on discord and we can have a chat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.