[A] Warning: <Knights of Eternity> abuse & bullying

Hello,

I am writing to warn about ongoing abuse in the [Alliance] Knights of Eternity guild by its GM Jusstdanny-Kilrogg. I would advise any current or prospective members to find another guild should they wish to avoid becoming the potential target of bullying or harassment.

Here is an email I sent to Blizzard’s customer services team out of concern for current and prospective members.

I have enjoyed WoW on-and-off for a long time since first purchasing a subscription in 2006 but have unfortunately experienced safeguarding concerns in the form of longstanding harassment and bullying of many vulnerable people in my guild by the player “Jusstdanny-Kilrogg”.

Certain members (including some who have privately confided to having anxiety and other similar mental health problems) have been targeted by this player who has abused their position as GM to forcibly kick them from the guild without reasonable justification despite their emotional investment in its community. The experience has been ongoing for several months and myself and many other players in the guild have had our in-game experience negatively affected, making us want to close our subscriptions.

I attach various screenshots of the aggressive and bullying nature of Jusstdanny’s comments: On request I can provide names of other customers who share this sentiment.I personally think this player’s continued abuse of their position warrants action from yourselves to either ban this player or revoke their ability to create guilds or act as GM, so as to prevent other players from also lapsing their subscriptions, and ultimately, risking their mental well-being.

1 Like

100% seconded

100% agree

Dear everyone whom reads this,

i too have been part of this guild and yes it used to be an amazing place with amazing people. but all of it is ruined by the mental abuse, bullying and harrasment from the gm, i genuily hope that people are able to read thsi before joining this guild.

seems the dude you mention has left the guild now, or has been kicked, and few others also.

It looks like they have paid for a name and gender change to “Justdany”, but are still in the same guild, after a quick check on the armoury:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kilrogg/Justdany

oh yeah I noticed that now to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.