A way to see only totems and psyfiend health bars, but not other pets

Even if I turn off minor minion healthbars, my screen gets covered by a zoo of health bars anyway when playing against pet classes.

I would like to see only totems and psyfiend, but it looks like there is not a way to do it with the default UI. Which addon solutions do people use?

Threat Plates, comes with decent default health bars but you can also do custom ones, to make Psyfiend and Totems bigger for example. Idk if there’s options to turn off all others but if you search for some guides about it i think it can satisfy your needs

nope, afaik psyfiend counts as guardians and i couldnt ever find good option for it so i just rely on mes aura announce it and then look for its model to click on

i dont want guardians on cause it shows every pet that comes out from locks nether portal as they count as guardian for some reason i guess and 30 healthbars for pet is bit too much when the dogs count as guardians aswell

for totems i use the threat plates icon function but have healthbars disabled for them

but sadly u cant tell threat plates to only show psyfiend or even do it from advancedinterface commands either

Alternative option is Plater scripting.

alternative we remove demo and udk from the game, win win for everyone

1 Like

/run SetCVar(“nameplateShowEnemyPets”, 0)
/run SetCVar(“nameplateShowEnemyGuardians”, 1)
/run SetCVar(“nameplateShowEnemyTotems”, 1)
/run SetCVar(“nameplateShowEnemyMinus”, 0)
/run SetCVar(“nameplateShowEnemyMinions”, 1)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.