[A] <Who Dares Wins> Recruiting the final players to it's core raiding team

Hello!

Who Dares Wins is recruiting the last players to finalize it’s raid team. The guild originates from retail Shattered Hand EU PVP and was a high end raiding guild from WOTLK to WOD. Our focus for classic has been to create the best guild environment possible and at the same time offer quality raiding.

We are looking for players who are looking for a steadfast home for this whole adventure that is classic, that wanna get the real vanilla experience, make new friends while getting to clear through all content available.

We use DKP, we raid only 40 man raids on scheduled raid days. Raid times are sundays and thursdays, 19-23.00

During raids we expect everyone to have a high amount of focus and perform well, we will help educate raiders not too familiar with the content. Our raiding model is based around an idea of high performance - small time investment, this is to be able to actively clear all content when it is relevant, to quickly get things on farm for gearing to be ready for upcoming phases. We are a friendly, helpfull guild where friends and socials are accepted as well.

Our biggest focus is on our journey, to make this a memorable experience for everyone that share the journey together with us.

If you are a likeminded player and this is something you would like to be a part of, do not hesitate to contact me.

All players are welcome to contact me and show interest, all classes can be of interest.

We are currently looking for the following classes to our core raiding team.

FULL ON ALL CLASSES

For any more information, do not hesitate to contact me in-game or here.

Best regards,
Reject - Guildmaster of Who Dares Wins

Update: Molten Core 10/10 and Onyxia 1/1 on farm. We are currently completely full and have no open raid spots.