[A] <Wicked Demise> LFM M+ and More!

M+ guild, Tired of living the pug life? ready to move on to something better? come hangout with us! right now we mainly focus on M+ but are not afraid of some raiding at some point! come and join now!

We also accept socials and more! During these hard times lets group up and distract ourselfs from the stuff that is going on IRL!

Send me a msg ingame or apply in the guild finder just look for:
Wicked Demise

We are here for you :slight_smile:

If you are interested in what progress we used to have when we were actually active back in the day here it is:

Mists of Pandaria
SoO - 14/14 HC (curve)
SoO - 14/14 HC (curve) (25man)

Warlords of Dreanor
Highmaul - 7/7 HC (curve)
HFC - 13/13 HC (curve)

Legion
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 HC (curve)
Trial of Valor - 3/3 HC (curve)
Nighthold - 10/10 HC (curve)
Tomb of Sargeras - 3/9 HC

Besides we are pretty laid back and like to have fun and will always choose fun over progress!

2 Likes

I can vouch for Wicked Demise! i remember the days when we were dominating the server on timeless isle bullying both horde and alliance! great raids back in the day!

i also remember the day were a entire swedish guild just moved to our empty and cozy realm just to raid with us keep up the good work

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words man!! Come on all you Ally players join Wicked Demise and lets get a raid going!!!

1 Like

Bump! Also thanks for your kinds messages!

1 Like

I can vouch for this being a really chilled and friendly guild , looking forward to pushing key’s and hc raids

1 Like

We still looking active and looking for people to have fun with it and progress! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.